Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sit on your hand for 15 minutes and then do it...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You need something that vibrates very fast.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about not enjoying sex when you lose your virginity - my girlfriend says she gets no feelings from personal masturbation but when it's mutual she enjoys it

I'm no female expert but from logical reasoning and various other sources I'd say just relax and rather than expecting to feel something good from masturbation, just do what feels right or comfortable and hopefully the pleasures will come :yes:

happy masturbating xxx

ReputationRep:
    ...And I thought I was the only one who didn't really enjoy masturbation.
    Read some erotica or something, till you get really horny. That's the only time I ever really enjoy it- most other times, it feels like I still don't know how to do it/ that I'm doing it wrong (I'm 19, I guess I really should have figured it out by now!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melody.x)
    (First of all, i'm a girl ^^)
    Ok, so I recently started masturbating.
    Well, I tried to. I'm a girl, right? I just...well, i don't seem to get any pleasure from it, which is really weird. I've tried all the basic techniques, you know, stimulating your clitoris, penetration, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried to do some research, but most people say "find what works best" but that's just it...nothing does work. =[ I mean, it feels quite nice but I don't get any amazing sort of feeling from it, and I'm kind of worried whether I'll feel any pleasure when I loose my virginity.
    I figured maybe I was just too young, but I've heard of girls achieving orgasm at 10 years old, so that can't be it. Like I said, I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work! Am I strange?
    Thanks.
    Do it while thinking of me. That should do the trick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melody.x)
    (First of all, i'm a girl ^^)
    Ok, so I recently started masturbating.
    Well, I tried to. I'm a girl, right? I just...well, i don't seem to get any pleasure from it, which is really weird. I've tried all the basic techniques, you know, stimulating your clitoris, penetration, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried to do some research, but most people say "find what works best" but that's just it...nothing does work. =[ I mean, it feels quite nice but I don't get any amazing sort of feeling from it, and I'm kind of worried whether I'll feel any pleasure when I loose my virginity.
    I figured maybe I was just too young, but I've heard of girls achieving orgasm at 10 years old, so that can't be it. Like I said, I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work! Am I strange?
    Thanks.
    It's all in your head, you need to be mentally turned on before you can be physically turned on, and once you're used to this and masturbating and orgasms and stuff...then being mentally and physically turned on can flip and switch and trigger each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Examboy*)
    Eh?

(Original post by Stressed Chick)
    ...And I thought I was the only one who didn't really enjoy masturbation.
    Read some erotica or something, till you get really horny. That's the only time I ever really enjoy it- most other times, it feels like I still don't know how to do it/ that I'm doing it wrong (I'm 19, I guess I really should have figured it out by now!)
    Your really not the only one, I know I'be posted already but you really have summed it up for me. I'm 18 too and should know by now as well. I sort of know why I don't enjoy it if its myself doing it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Examboy*)
    Sleeping beauty or something?

Gotta love Inbetweeners :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Eh?
    Basically its from a programme, and apparently if you do this, it feels as if someone else is jerking you off.

...ive never tried it though :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.