Turn on thread page Beta

Maksim Mrvica watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayze59)
    You sound like one of those really stuck up posh kids, who'd I'd probably enjoy raping one of these days.

Take care broseph, I hope you drown in a pool of your own vomit. :yep:
    Wow... Pretty much everything you've described me as so far in this thread has been nowhere near the mark. (Stuck up and posh... hahahaha! :woo: )

Didn't you say I was gay? Now you tell me you'd enjoy raping me...?

I'll pass the message onto this "broseph" character, should I see him.

pianist sounds like penis

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he's incredibly musically talented- it's a shame some of you don't see that because you think he's just been forced to practice flight of the bumblebee over and over until he gets it spot on. Does this make him 'untalented' or not 'musically gifted'?

When you think about it, aren't all musicians like this? Nobody starts great; they have to work hard for it. Very hard. And he's obviously worked incredibly hard. So, why is he any less of a musician than someone else?

What do you classify as a 'musician'? Someone who can improvise? I can do that on piano, and I'm not even a pianist. All it takes is basic knowledge of music theory. Someone who can compose? Well, aren't some of his songs original compositions? Someone with unique or innovative musical ideas? Hasn't he tried something new and unique?

I fail to see how he is not a good musician.

Some people don't know talent when they see it, it's really sad.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayze59)
    Did I hit a soft spot? I think I must've, please enlighten me, Nex Angelus the great and mighty musician that you are, where exactly the song got even remotely close to being interesting. Where? A monkey could do exactly the same thing, you retard. Likewise have fun "listening" to music, you idiotic prick.

P.S Like the idiot above, I just viewed your profile, and yet again, please do NOT take this message to heart, you'd end up repeatedly hitting yourself with that tennis racket.

I feel quite bad for Maksim Mrvica, he's not a very good pianist and his fans look like kids out a high school musical film.
    Congrads, you just proved to everyone on here your a complete retard.

If a monkey could play it then i challenge you to play that piece anywhere near the way he does if you say it's so easy.

re-read what i said, not once did i say it was interesting, it's far from it. the reason i linked you to it was a quick example of his skill. I'm grade 7-8 on piano and have been playing for a very long time and to be able to play that like he does, i can tell you it is not easy.

i'm not going to argue any further, next time try and argue when you know the slighest bit about the topic you arrogant ****.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.