The Student Room Group

i dated her ex, now shes messing with his head...

ok so we both knew this guy, my mates G dated him, but she really hurt him when she dumped him. i helped him pick up the pieces and we got close, he ended up asking me out...i let him in and we didnt last long, 3 days. i let him see the real me...now its back to being the hard faced bitch everyone thinks i am, but im getting over him...slowly. i still yell at him on MSN and have a go and i have the half smilie from my lighter to show how much i hated myself for trying to hurt him (i know..stupid thing to do but i needed to hurt myself for trying to hurt him) and now i find out whilst im still struggling to get over him and stop thinking about him...she spent this evening with him. doing what i dont know, where i dont know. i saw it on her facebook status and i feel physically winded by the news and im so close to tears its not even funny...i just dont know what to feel anymore...

you know, the one guy i actually let into my head and my heart after 2 years of steering clear of men in relationship respects and ok i got dumped...i can deal with that. i knew he was still in love with her and he told her a week ago and she said no and all that, but now shes hanging out with him, no doubt getting his hopes back up...and im really hurt cos she knows i still like him and knows all this, yet she still puts in on facebook that she had a good time with him...and then she tried to talk to me on MSN saying she hadnt seen me all day...i just blocked her, i cant be bothered with her tonight...

is this normal? am i mental?
x
god, read this as 'now hes missing his head'.

stupid cab driver topic. i can just tell i'm going to have nightmares about headless cabbies tonight.
Reply 2
Dick Valentine
god, read this as 'now hes missing his head'.

stupid cab driver topic. i can just tell i'm going to have nightmares about headless cabbies tonight.

headless cabbies???? WTF?????!!!!!
girlmechanik
headless cabbies???? WTF?????!!!!!

Go into general discussion, there's a topic about a cabbie who killed himself by beheading. not particularly pleasant.

i'll promise to try and help you out now, now that i've got past the topic title.
Reply 4
Dick Valentine
Go into general discussion, there's a topic about a cabbie who killed himself by beheading. not particularly pleasant.

i'll promise to try and help you out now, now that i've got past the topic title.

thankyou...thats kinda what i posted for :smile:
girlmechanik
thankyou...thats kinda what i posted for :smile:

Quite frankly, leave it all and see how it plays out. you'll only make it worse for everyone if you start interfering. looks like a pretty naff situation though, unlucky.

alternatively, tell him how you feel and that you think she's only in it to wind you up [bit childish maybe] and she'll only hurt him again.

******* hell that sounded gay. i should go watch big explosions or something to man back up.
Reply 6
guess what ?!
That's what exactly happened to me and my best friend
and guess what ?!
i'll never forgive her for getting him close when i left him
and guess what ?!
he's still not over me although i left him about a year ago and he'll never get over me , so save yourself the trouble , he just used you and you were okay with this humiliation.
you should have seen this coming
you are a bad friend .. you don't deserve trust just the way my used-to-be firend doesn't :smile:
Reply 7
Dick Valentine
Quite frankly, leave it all and see how it plays out. you'll only make it worse for everyone if you start interfering. looks like a pretty naff situation though, unlucky.

alternatively, tell him how you feel and that you think she's only in it to wind you up [bit childish maybe] and she'll only hurt him again.

******* hell that sounded gay. i should go watch big explosions or something to man back up.

she will hurt him but tbh...he can work that one out..himself!!
Reply 8
FZka
guess what ?!
That's what exactly happened to me and my best friend
and guess what ?!
i'll never forgive her for getting him close when i left him
and guess what ?!
he's still not over me although i left him about a year ago and he'll never get over me , so save yourself the trouble , he just used you and you were okay with this humiliation.
you should have seen this coming
you are a bad friend .. you don't deserve trust just the way my used-to-be firend doesn't :smile:

erm, i actually consulted my friend before i dated him, love, so dont get all "you dont deserve trust" crap with me,...i didnt steal him from her, she was fine with it
and how cocky are you "he'll never get over me"...how do you know? your probably not that nice a person so he should...and quickly if hes got any balls/brains
Reply 9
yeah .. you are nicer Drama Queen
Anyways , you should have mentioned that when you were writing your tale
Reply 10
nothing constructive apart from headless taxi drivers, calling me a drama queen or winding him up then???

helpful!
Reply 11
ok tell you what
You are simply wasting your time
have some pitty on your nerves
they are both not worth it
for me i see him as a jerk for using you to get along with his emotional crisis
Concerning her , let's assume you are saying the truth and you asked her if you can go out with him , then she is a bad , selfish friend and has got sever jealousy issues
Don't block her , you'll show her it's taking much of you time ...
and he doesn't love you , he is not yours , get over it becuase he loves her
take your time alone , away from everyone and then come back to reality
She's a bad friend that you don't need
and he was not made for you
show them you are well adapting to these facts and you'll be fine , jus hide your the wound they caused and time will heal t
Reply 12
FZka
ok tell you what
You are simply wasting your time
have some pitty on your nerves
they are both not worth it
for me i see him as a jerk for using you to get along with his emotional crisis
Concerning her , let's assume you are saying the truth and you asked her if you can go out with him , then she is a bad , selfish friend and has got sever jealousy issues
Don't block her , you'll show her it's taking much of you time ...
and he doesn't love you , he is not yours , get over it becuase he loves her
take your time alone , away from everyone and then come back to reality
She's a bad friend that you don't need
and he was not made for you
show them you are well adapting to these facts and you'll be fine , jus hide your the wound they caused and time will heal t

:smile: Thankyou, i will try some of that x
Reply 13
Come on, someones gotta have some advice for me :s-smilie: x
There's not much you can do, like someone else has said just sit back and let it all play out. Don't talk to him or her, I think she is just doing it to make you upset and if you show you're upset she'll know it's working. Just pretend it doesn't bother you.

Latest

Trending

Trending