Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On the ground floor?:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Me no likey at all

ReputationRep:
    I am in DY 02.

Anyone know what building and floor this is?

ReputationRep:
    There is a Dymond House if that's what you are talking about. See http://www.port.ac.uk/aboutus/contac...ngstonecampus/

Edit: You are most likely on them ground floors. Join my club :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben123newton)
    I am in DY 02.

Anyone know what building and floor this is?
    i can confirm its dymond house and is a ground floor room

ReputationRep:
    WH means White House,
    it's a good block amongst other QEQM blocks...
    my friend lived there last year and her room was so much bigger than mine...i lived in C block.
    u get 5 meals a week,
    and it all depends how u want to use them meal tickets...
    u either eat out or cool yourself i supposed...?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the bottom floor of G block, lol. Yay(!) It was the halls I asked for though so I can't really complain x

ReputationRep:
    im @ hall BT 81

Any idea what that mean?

ReputationRep:
    you got Barnard Tower room 81. Pretty high up I'd think :envy:

http://www.port.ac.uk/aboutus/contac...ngstonecampus/

ReputationRep:
    nice. thanks - hope its a good one

ReputationRep:
    That said, I am on ground floooooooor Send me cookies to feel better plskthnx :P

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where STJ 09 is?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voxxy)
    That said, I am on ground floooooooor Send me cookies to feel better plskthnx :P
    Hey I'm in BT 71 so I guess I'm probably on the ground floor too - how did you find out where your room was?
    Have you heard anything else from the accommodation department since you sent the deposit and signed sheet back? I think we are supposed to receive a moving in pack?

ReputationRep:
    Yea they started sending them packs. Go buy a rifle and wait for your postman :yep:

ReputationRep:
    dont forget the swimming pool of sharks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawn the Sheep)
    Hey I'm in BT 71 so I guess I'm probably on the ground floor too - how did you find out where your room was?
    Have you heard anything else from the accommodation department since you sent the deposit and signed sheet back? I think we are supposed to receive a moving in pack?
    BT = Tower
    71 = Room #

I hear there's 8 rooms per floor, with no rooms on the ground floor, so you'll be on floor 8 (with rooms 64-72).

I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danharper)
    BT = Tower
    71 = Room #

I hear there's 8 rooms per floor, with no rooms on the ground floor, so you'll be on floor 8 (with rooms 64-72).

I think
    Thank you!
    Have you received a moving in pack yet? Im starting to get a bit concerned because from what I understand we move in on either the Sat or Sun but I work all day Sat and Sun!

ReputationRep:
    I got a Welcome Pack the day of my results, if that's what you mean? Or are we meant to get another pack for the halls?

ReputationRep:
    i'm in qeqm in B 01..? Mean anything to anyone? Lol (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danharper)
    I got a Welcome Pack the day of my results, if that's what you mean? Or are we meant to get another pack for the halls?
    We are supposed to get a separate moving in pack that contains a passcode which we can use to book a moving in time slot - apparently they should be with us soon

Are you in BT tower as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jab18)
    i'm in qeqm in B 01..? Mean anything to anyone? Lol (:
    I imagine its room 1 in B Block (see link to map below)

http://www.port.ac.uk/aboutus/contac...ngstonecampus/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.