Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawn the Sheep)
    We are supposed to get a separate moving in pack that contains a passcode which we can use to book a moving in time slot - apparently they should be with us soon

Are you in BT tower as well?
    Ah, ok. I'm BT21.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danharper)
    Ah, ok. I'm BT21.
    Got the pack today so I guess you'll get yours soon - not long to go now!

ReputationRep:
    me too. i found it strange though there were no booking slots for the saturdaty but there was for the monday and that c shock was a bit pointless for me - as an interntational student it may be suprising to find public kissing is allowed here (if its not allowed there) - but otherwise pointless for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F257)
    me too. i found it strange though there were no booking slots for the saturdaty but there was for the monday and that c shock was a bit pointless for me - as an interntational student it may be suprising to find public kissing is allowed here (if its not allowed there) - but otherwise pointless for me
    I know! I noticed about the no saturday slots too - perhaps they have got the dates wrong? Still I needed a Sunday slot so I am not too concerned. And I agree about the c-shock thing, slightly pointless but useful to international students I guess

So when are you moving in? My slot is 10:30 Sunday morning (I'll be the one who looks like a complete zombie as I have to work the night before!)

ReputationRep:
    Got mine this morning, and registered for Sunday 10:00-10:30 since Saturday was non-existent. I'm going to email them and see if they got the dates wrong..

ReputationRep:
    Got my pack as well this morning, have a feeling as well that they got the dates wrong so will wait till I hear if they did or not!

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i emqailed them asking if i could if could move in on Saturday. I got 2-2:30 pm myself

ReputationRep:
    Got a reply - the dates aren't wrong, the Saturday is just fully booked. Sunday it is then!

ReputationRep:
    aha lol i was wondering if that was it :P

ReputationRep:
    I think they were lying as I just went on it again and they've got slots now for saturday, sunday and monday available! ^_^

just booked 11.30-12.00 on sunday

ReputationRep:
    what the...

your right! my slot was moved to saturday, and there appears to be less dslots for monday lol

now im thinking everyone who choose sunday and shoulkd have appeard on the saturday are going to have an intresting time ><

thanks for the update (y)

ReputationRep:
    Omg why is this on the second page? Up up and away with you, I need to find my neighbours. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voxxy)
    Omg why is this on the second page? Up up and away with you, I need to find my neighbours. =D
    you mean third? lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    think he meant 2nd page of the uni forum!

ReputationRep:
    lol ah...

ReputationRep:
    I'm in BT 48 Where is everyone else?!?!

ReputationRep:
    just moved into my room, c07 :P small but cozy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voxxy)
    just moved into my room, c07 :P small but cozy
    How come you get to move in so quick? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wezzz)
    How come you get to move in so quick? lol

HAX!! :woo: :woo: :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.