Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ok so basically my man likes to lick me (quite a bit, like when making out blahblah) he finds it amusing & probably arousing cos im sure he's not trying to arouse me as hes seen my reaction to it LOL

he also has a very weird fetish for my bellybutton which he likes to touch & poke and now recently lick YAY :woo:
    :rolleyes:

anywho i would like to break it to him gently that i dont find it arousing it any sort of manner & i am slightly put off by it :eek:

any advice? BTW im not trolling or whatever that is & i dont need irrevalnt comments about how weird he is or whatever because I DONT CARE

ReputationRep:
    Maybe whilst you're both in the midst of it and he starts, just giggle and be all "oh I don't like that" - or alternatively move his head away everytime he tries, soon he'll get the answer ;D

ReputationRep:
    i lick my gf quite a lot

its not sexual, its just... fun? attention seeking? i dont know its just something to do a bit like tickling

ReputationRep:
    In the end, if it's a fetish, it's not his fault and he can't suddenly stop having it, so don't be harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    In the end, if it's a fetish, it's not his fault and he can't suddenly stop having it, so don't be harsh.
    To the person who neg repped me for being 'annoying' and calling me an "idiot", what is wrong with my post? I am correct in saying we do not choose our fetishes so it would be logical not to be harsh to this guy when telling him that you don't like what he's doing (if it is a fetish).

Explanation?

And in future it would probably be advisable to tell me via PM WHY you find me annoying so I can deduce whether you're just being an idiot or whether you have a valid point.

ReputationRep:
    Is your boyfriend named Ben by any chance? :ninja:

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    lol nope

ReputationRep:
    Thats hardly a hard core weird fetish...

(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Thats hardly a hard core weird fetish...
    i second that notion :P:
    how to tell him though :

(Original post by Anonymous)
    i second that notion :P:
    how to tell him though :
    oh right i just realised it said hardly now what i said previously makes no sense LOL :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty tame really. I think you're making a big deal out of nothing. But I suppose if you don't like it, just tell him.

ReputationRep:
    just tell him it tickles too much and kills the mood

ReputationRep:
    tell him to just focus the licking to your lower regions.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    tell him to just focus the licking to your lower regions.

:ninja:
    Haha, this :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No but mine is :p:
    oh but he doesn't lick me...

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is spamming me with multiple, anonymous neg reps calling me an idiot needs to find something better to do with their time - Your rep is so little that it's neutral anyway and I was given a positive rep a day or two ago to counter-act your childish negs.

ReputationRep:
    what do u mean by licking. if its while kissing then using tongues is fairly normal. as to the belly button i do that to my gf (not when being romantic) but just cos its fun, i have a very flat stomach and no feeling in my belly button at all. hers is very sensitive so when i play with it she laughs. (oh and it doesnt sound to me like its a fetish, a fetish is what gets u aroused. sounds like he just does it to be funny.)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.