Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How come girls aren't as equally interested and curious about sex like us guys are, well me let's not generalise.

I mean I think about everything.

How to make it better.

What to use, what position etc.

My Ex said I was obsessed.

So I want to know, where are the girls who can't get enough?

I'd rather fancy a chat with them about matters of a bedsheet nature.

ReputationRep:
    Naturally, as the males we must spread our seed as much as possible, meaning we think about sex a lot and many men are unfaithful, as they must spread it around (if a female gets pregnant, you can't waste 9 months).

Females don't need to sleep around. Their aim is to keep the male so they can continue to be impregnated. Also it is good to be the mate of the alpha male.

There's nothing wrong with talking about sex though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    How come girls aren't as equally interested and curious about sex like us guys are, well me let's not generalise.

How to make it better.

There are girls, I guess you've just not met one yet, and the guy below your original post isn't worth listening to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    There are girls, I guess you've just not met one yet, and the guy below your original post isn't worth listening to.
    Yeah tbh I didn't quite understand what he was trying to say lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    the guy below your original post isn't worth listening to.
    WTF are you talking about? What I wrote is one of the more widely accepted opinions/'facts' (barring creationism, the most accepted), it comes from nature and also how the majority of male brains are 'wired' and how they function compared to the majority of female brains.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should tell people not to 'listen' to one of the more valid answers this thread will get.

So kiss my arse and try and be helpful, that's what this forum is for. If you're not going to be helpful, don't write.

ReputationRep:
    While I see what he's trying to say about the whole primal/primitive needs thing, I don't think it's necessarily true to today.

There are lots of girls that are sex obsessed, OP. Maybe you haven't come across that many because it's much less of a social faux pas for men to talk about sex 24/7. You never know what a girl's really like sexually until you get her into bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Naturally, as the males we must spread our seed as much as possible, meaning we think about sex a lot and many men are unfaithful, as they must spread it around (if a female gets pregnant, you can't waste 9 months).

Females don't need to sleep around. Their aim is to keep the male so they can continue to be impregnated. Also it is good to be the mate of the alpha male.

There's nothing wrong with talking about sex though.
    WTF are you talking about? You don't make any sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    WTF are you talking about? You don't make any sense.
    Google is your friend.

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    While I see what he's trying to say about the whole primal/primitive needs thing, I don't think it's necessarily true to today.
    I'm not so sure we have lost this part yet, just like with goosebumps and the appendix. A lot of men do cheat and the urge for sex does not seem to have lessened.

It has evolved or changed somewhat though - women cheat plenty too. It's in things like men wanting sex, girls wanting emotion with the sex, where the primal nature is still showing its original purpose, just in a different way that perhaps has adapted to our current way of social life etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I'm not so sure we have lost this part yet, just like with goosebumps and the appendix. A lot of men do cheat and the urge for sex does not seem to have lessened.

It has evolved or changed somewhat though - women cheat plenty too. It's in things like men wanting sex, girls wanting emotion with the sex, where the primal nature is still showing its original purpose, just in a different way that perhaps has adapted to our current way of social life etc.
    What about when it's the men that crave emotional connection? When it's the men that are less hunter gather so speak, and when it's the men that do the typical 'nesting' stuff rather than the woman, who can go out to work because now society says she can.

I still maintain that it's a social thing. Yeah your point about goosebumps and body hair is true, but it's part of evolution the same way the social interaction is.

I think the dynamics of the household you're brought up in plays a part in it as well. But yeah... This argument could go on forever. I do agree with you to an extent though

Unfortunately (perhaps fortunately for you? :p:) this isn't always the case; my sex drive is noticeably higher than that of my boyfriend. Either way it needn't always be an issue though, as with most things it's a case of communication, so making it clear both of you realise the needs of the other person, and sometimes both people being willing to compromise to some extent.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my sex drive/interest has been higher than absolutely everyone I've ever been with, male and female.

We're out there, don't worry.

(Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)

How to make it better.

I'm a girl like that, lol. Higher sex drive than any of my boyfriends so far.

ReputationRep:
    I'm way more sex obsessed than my boyfriend, I wanna do it constantly!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my girlfriends are insanely sex obsessed. But not in a cringe-worthy, gross way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprout.)
    Me and my girlfriends are insanely sex obsessed. But not in a cringe-worthy, gross way.
    I'm exactly the same :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.