Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody really feel sorry for Katie Price? I thought she treated Peter like crap and he should have left her ages ago but I did feel bad about the miscarriage thing...

ReputationRep:
    Oh I missed it....damn.

ReputationRep:
    AH i missed it too.. thought it was SUNDAY night ?

ReputationRep:
    I watched it. The whole thing seemed as if she read a script, memorised it and literally uttered everything out in a monotonous way without any emotion. And the few bits of her crying just seemed out of place. It looked like she was auditioning for some acting company, but it went horribly wrong.
    But I do feel sorry for her because of what she had to go through in such a short time.
    I like how she's got a positive attitude and is looking ahead, though. Good for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    Did anybody really feel sorry for Katie Price? I thought she treated Peter like crap and he should have left her ages ago but I did feel bad about the miscarriage thing...
    yeah half way through the interview yeah i did feel abit sorry for her (and her kids) because the way she gets treated by the media and stuff. but on the other hand, i dont know how Andre could marry a woman like that ...really annoying, partying all the time etc. And the way she ended the interview ...suggesting shes on the market now and that. she bugs me. never liked or cared about her, her relationships or reality shows.

ReputationRep:
    She kind of annoyed me...

I did feel sorry for her in some ways but i mean...c'mon.

ReputationRep:
    During the reality shows peter andre really showed how much he loved her and cared for her but she always put him down and acted like she was better than him

ReputationRep:
    Damn I missed it. I really don't like her. Peter deserves so much better

ReputationRep:
    Instead of dealing with the break up of her relationship privately, she sold it to ITV. I couldn't feel sorry for her in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    Losing a baby like that must be awful so yeah I did feel sorry for her.

And for what it's worth Pete did seem very controlling from what she said, and I can sort of understand where she is coming from.

I just hope she gets on with her life and keeps being the wonderful mum she is!

ReputationRep:
    yeah watched it and if there was sides, i like katie

ReputationRep:
    Watching it on ITV player. She's holding it together isn't she? I wonder if she's really that strong or if it's all an act?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I feel a bit sorry for her. But selling her story to ITV isn't the best way to gain sympathy in my opinion. I have to admit, I prefer Peter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikey Smalls)
    yeah half way through the interview yeah i did feel abit sorry for her (and her kids) because the way she gets treated by the media and stuff. but on the other hand, i dont know how Andre could marry a woman like that ...really annoying, partying all the time etc. And the way she ended the interview ...suggesting shes on the market now and that. she bugs me. never liked or cared about her, her relationships or reality shows.
    yeah i agree with this. then again i think that pete always gets shown as the good guy even tho im sure thats not always true.

ReputationRep:
    It disturbs me that anybody gives a toss.

ReputationRep:
    she should have respect for herself and her kids/peter by breaking up in private and not selling every last bit of their privacy to magazines/itv!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phugoid)
    It disturbs me that anybody gives a toss.
    :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.