Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Being single
    This.

and, my parents are divorced, and they obviously aren't mature enough to have an adult conversation with eachother.
    Which makes me the messenger.

ReputationRep:
    - The Stutter I've had since I was 6.
    - Depression & Anxiety.
    - Alcoholic Mother.

ReputationRep:
    That I'm pretty negative.

Although being negative there's nothing else I can really think of, life-wise. I'd feel like a bit of an ungrateful cow otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    i think my relationship is falling apart. my friends dont like each other. im lacking all direction. im seriously lacking money. the fact i'll never be skinny enough for myself.

i am generally pretty happy though! :/ (:

ReputationRep:
    I always doubt myself.

ReputationRep:
    My chronic procrastination.

I have organised the MESS in my room about 5 times, never actually cleaning it.

It's ******* me off now, but all my fault so it's up to me.

ReputationRep:
    That I'm stuck in Jesusland, Ireland until I can find another job and come back to Dublin. Down with that sort of thing.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.