Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My height, I am very short for my age (4"11, im a guy 15yr old) and this effects/affects me socially and mentally in a negative way. I dislike my area it's so old i know hardly anyone my age. I dislike my brother, but so do most.

ReputationRep:
    I am uuuuugly.

ReputationRep:
    I want a ******* girlfriend.

Apart from that, everything's going swimmingly.

Pretty much everything tbh.

But i appreciate the adversity and will end up better off because of it, not despite :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Being skint and jobless.
    Having no luck looking for a job.
    Everything to do with Uni (Halls, finance, results) being up in the air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Pretty much everything tbh.

But i appreciate the adversity and will end up better off because of it, not despite :yep:
    I like your deep conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    my **** is permanenetly erect, i cannot go out, my life is ruined

ReputationRep:
    I'm very shy when at parties etc.

ReputationRep:
    i raped my neighbour, and my **** got lost in her anal

ReputationRep:
    I don't dislike anything about it. Except maybe that I require about 12-14 hours of sleep per day to be fully rested, and thus waste a lot of the day. But otherwise I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of things...but the one that sticks out is that my mum has MS. Don't even get me started on that...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and hate not having a boyfriend. :sigh:

(Original post by Joseph90)
    I like your deep conclusion.
    I like the guy in your picture :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have enough real friends.

ReputationRep:
    Being single.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my sausage toes.

ReputationRep:
    That my feet are cold.
    Apart from that, not much!

ReputationRep:
    O god where do I start..lol.

-Bad decisions, indecisiveness and chronic procrastination over the years have got me into the mess I'm currently in.
    -Also I'm 23, live with the parents and have no job....what a catch, eh?
    -I am currently stuck in the north whereas all I want is to be in London or Cambridge right now.

Having said that, there are LOADS of things that I should be, and genuinely am, grateful for so that kind of balances things out.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike scummy people, *****y girls, people who fight, people that hurt inoocent other people, arguements.. not that it is my life, but seeing these things bother me

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

Well, one main way that things could be better is if I didn't have some kind of - oh I don't know - neurosis, I'll call it, that is so ridiculously specific that no one really believes me or understands (frankly, I wouldn't believe myself either). Despite its specific nature and varying severity, it has a daily impact exasperated by the lack of my own room/half a room/desk/small space/cardboard box big enough to sit and hold a torch comfortably in; I’m thinking desktop PC package size, big enough for old-school large CRT monitor.
    But this is irrelevant because I will no longer be under the same conditions come September and this problem will disappear completely or become easily avoidable.

So, what do I dislike about my life: various small things that don’t really matter.
    Generally I’m very happy indeed.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.