Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My height, I am very short for my age (4"11, im a guy 15yr old) and this effects/affects me socially and mentally in a negative way. I dislike my area it's so old i know hardly anyone my age. I dislike my brother, but so do most.

ReputationRep:
    I am uuuuugly.

ReputationRep:
    I want a ******* girlfriend.

Apart from that, everything's going swimmingly.

Pretty much everything tbh.

But i appreciate the adversity and will end up better off because of it, not despite :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Being skint and jobless.
    Having no luck looking for a job.
    Everything to do with Uni (Halls, finance, results) being up in the air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Pretty much everything tbh.

But i appreciate the adversity and will end up better off because of it, not despite :yep:
    I like your deep conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    my **** is permanenetly erect, i cannot go out, my life is ruined

ReputationRep:
    I'm very shy when at parties etc.

ReputationRep:
    i raped my neighbour, and my **** got lost in her anal

ReputationRep:
    I don't dislike anything about it. Except maybe that I require about 12-14 hours of sleep per day to be fully rested, and thus waste a lot of the day. But otherwise I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of things...but the one that sticks out is that my mum has MS. Don't even get me started on that...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and hate not having a boyfriend. :sigh:

(Original post by Joseph90)
    I like your deep conclusion.
    I like the guy in your picture :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have enough real friends.

ReputationRep:
    Being single.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my sausage toes.

ReputationRep:
    That my feet are cold.
    Apart from that, not much!

ReputationRep:
    O god where do I start..lol.

-Bad decisions, indecisiveness and chronic procrastination over the years have got me into the mess I'm currently in.
    -Also I'm 23, live with the parents and have no job....what a catch, eh?
    -I am currently stuck in the north whereas all I want is to be in London or Cambridge right now.

Having said that, there are LOADS of things that I should be, and genuinely am, grateful for so that kind of balances things out.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike scummy people, *****y girls, people who fight, people that hurt inoocent other people, arguements.. not that it is my life, but seeing these things bother me

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

Well, one main way that things could be better is if I didn't have some kind of - oh I don't know - neurosis, I'll call it, that is so ridiculously specific that no one really believes me or understands (frankly, I wouldn't believe myself either). Despite its specific nature and varying severity, it has a daily impact exasperated by the lack of my own room/half a room/desk/small space/cardboard box big enough to sit and hold a torch comfortably in; I’m thinking desktop PC package size, big enough for old-school large CRT monitor.
    But this is irrelevant because I will no longer be under the same conditions come September and this problem will disappear completely or become easily avoidable.

So, what do I dislike about my life: various small things that don’t really matter.
    Generally I’m very happy indeed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.