Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I might as well add to this.
    I feel depressed a lot. I have few friends because I'm painfully shy. I'm drifting apart from my best friend who lives in Australia. My mother has depression. My social life is the Internet. I get rumours spread about me at school a lot. My grades aren't as good as they should be. I hate myself. I have no confidence in myself. I don't trust people. I am very paranoid and I worry constantly. I feel like I am a failure most of the time. I don't know if my life will lead anywhere. Sometimes life feels pointless.
    Yes, I know my punctuation leaves a lot to be desired, but hey, it's the Internet. I'm allowed to be colloquial, right?

ReputationRep:
    The adverts on spotify are getting quite annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)
    I feel depressed a lot. I have few friends because I'm painfully shy. I'm drifting apart from my best friend who lives in Australia. My mother has depression. My social life is the Internet. I get rumours spread about me at school a lot. My grades aren't as good as they should be. I hate myself. I have no confidence in myself. I don't trust people. I am very paranoid and I worry constantly. I feel like I am a failure most of the time. I don't know if my life will lead anywhere. Sometimes life feels pointless.
    Yes, I know my punctuation leaves a lot to be desired, but hey, it's the Internet. I'm allowed to be colloquial, right?
    aww *hugs for you*

The only thing I don't like about my life is that i have to go back to uni in september. I love my life at home and wish i'd never gone away.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I hardly go out with friends anymore, noone at school likes me and I always feel inadequate.

But I deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    You have very low confidence. I understand some of what you've typed. It sucks doesn't it?

Though what I'm trying to do now is think how a lot of things could be worse. It's difficult to make yourself confident but you have to achieve something which takes a little bit of confidence that some of us don't have.

ReputationRep:
    I often feel inexplicably lonely and I feel inadequate when compared with everyone else. Then I just get annoyed at myself for being so self-pitying. Come to think of it it's kind of a vicious circle -_-

ReputationRep:
    My love life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I need a real hug :[
    *Real hug* You need real kiss too?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was a bit more confident. I think that could have a massive impact on my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kernel)
    The adverts on spotify are getting quite annoying.
    Arent't they just?! I had the same stupid advert play before AND after one song I was listening to. Ah well. It can only get worse from here to force us to pay :p:

ReputationRep:
    A few things:

My height (I'm 5ft 1in), I seem to have hit a block with my language learning - I'm fine with the grammar mostly but now it's just a case of getting it to feel natural to me and my progress has slowed down a lot, not being more outgoing, not being better looking, not having a part time job, being cautioned for ticketless travel a few months ago (I'm not a criminal type person so I feel really embarassed every time I have to declare it!), not having a lot of money, being a hypochondriac, worrying about not having enough friends etc...

ReputationRep:
    Do tell.
    the constant pressure to perform well in exams
    the fact that my parents treat me as the 'one who must hold the most responsibility' out of my two siblings and I, simply because I am 3 years older than the youngest
    the fact that i do not have as much free time as I'd like
    my mum nagging me every moment of the day for the littlest things

ReputationRep:
    that i have no money, and have no way of making any.
    the fact that i hate the way i look; it gets in the way of everything.
    having no confidence in general.
    having rich friends :P:

other than that, lifes good having just watched schindler's list, i'm not complaining.

edit: oh, and being 15. & not 16 til months after all my friends.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by becca-x)
    that i have no money, and have no way of making any.
    the fact that i hate the way i look; it gets in the way of everything.
    having no confidence in general.
    having rich friends :P:

other than that, lifes good having just watched schindler's list, i'm not complaining.

edit: oh, and being 15. & not 16 til months after all my friends.
    In a completely non-paedophilic way, you're an attractive girl.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is sadenning!

i feel like i've watched the ending of 'seven pounds' where will smith commits suicide with a jellyfish.

ReputationRep:
    I have Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and live in constant pain, also I can't drive when all my friends can and passed first time AND didn't have to pay £1000 for their test and lessons....

ReputationRep:
    Having no significant other to share it with :-(

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I am not talented in music at all.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I am totally in love with my best friend but can't do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok seeing as don't actually know any people on here...

I hate that depression and anxiety takes over my life. I wish I could go out with my head held high, feeling happy and confident and enjoying life Maybe one day ey? lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.