Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of what I don't like about my life would melt away if I had a quality girlfriend, since I try to be quite an upbeat, positive person.

Damn me though for having such high standards when it comes to girls...I fancy girls who don't even know who the **** I am.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm not too bad, while there are bad things such as no job, not a large amount of friends (but the ones I have are great so that makes up for it), failing my driving test but I'm keeping my chin up, I still think my life is decent and it could be a lot worse.

Oh and I'd like to be naturally more bulky, I don't like being naturally skinny :P

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that I wouldn't feel like a jerk complaining about compared to some other peoples' problems. Generally, I'm a happy person and I'm grateful for the positives in my life.
    But being single for a long time is really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I was feeling great, but then I realised that I never go anywhere or do anything, and I'm basically wasting my youth.
    Also, I don't have a job, I don't have enough friends and the friends I do have I haven't seen for ages, I'm socially awkward, my new shoes gave me blisters, I haven't done any of the extra reading I had planned to do over the summer, It's 3:26 am and I'm still awake because I've fecked up my sleeping patterns, and I probably won't be able to afford to do a masters.

But on the plus side, I don't have cancer. Swings and roundabouts.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    That every time I think something is going right, that things will get better, it ***** me up by just getting worse.

ReputationRep:
    Pointless threads such as this one.

ReputationRep:
    My social life, and the fact I'm never going to be as 'perfect' as my sister. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of money.
    I don't know what I want to 'be when I grow up'.

Currently, I don't like the fact that I am still alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    I was feeling great, but then I realised that I never go anywhere or do anything, and I'm basically wasting my youth.
    Also, I don't have a job, I don't have enough friends and the friends I do have I haven't seen for ages, I'm socially awkward, my new shoes gave me blisters, I haven't done any of the extra reading I had planned to do over the summer, It's 3:26 am and I'm still awake because I've fecked up my sleeping patterns, and I probably won't be able to afford to do a masters.

But on the plus side, I don't have cancer. Swings and roundabouts.
    Came on this thread, and reading through decided I wouldn't post, then I saw this and thought I should..

I could have cancer. Going through test after test and don't know when I 'll get my results. Crappest part is, it'll be lung cancer if it is, and I've never even tried smoking, how typical is that!

ReputationRep:
    mine are purley asthetic- i have great friends and a pretty decent social life! but i wish i was taller, thinner, prettier and had bigger boobs . deep, i know.

ReputationRep:
    my lack of

(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    My love life.

ReputationRep:
    I think I ripped my cape the other day.

:sad:

and the fact that I can't find anyone special to love.

:no:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE MY LIFE! And...:hugs: to those who dont...

ReputationRep:
    No GF
    No real social life
    Nothing to do during summer
    Having to live in an area full of ghetto and scum
    Not enough money to pursue dream career
    No confidence

ReputationRep:
    i'm a bit lonely atm, lots of bad things have been happening lately to me. It just seems that anything good that happens to me has a twist of bad luck and ends up fading.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of money.

ReputationRep:
    It's empty.

ReputationRep:
    a divorce and an alcoholic uncle ripped our family apart.

ReputationRep:
    It`s not Vanessa Paradis`.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.