Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not starting making money so far

ReputationRep:
    i don't have enough money.
    the whole partying, drinking, smoking thing every weekend is becoming boring and repetetive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    I want a ******* girlfriend.

Apart from that, everything's going swimmingly.
    ok your sig seriously freaked me out - i was in that EXACT position! except my elbow was on my knee not on the desk. freaky.

ReputationRep:
    Life sucks.

Handing out CVs and applying for job with no success, as well as failing socially is a dismal dampener of self confidence.

My parents detest me being here in the summer back from Uni whilst having no job. As I sponge of them, I really don't see myself becoming independent anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i had a friendship group. i have loads of friends but not a group of friends so things like aprties, holidays etc are difficult because my friends arent friends with eachother

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe some people are moaning about lack of money, or not having a job, or not having a girl/boyfriend ... you got it easy seriously!

as for me, i was fondling my testicles last night and i got a boner and ever since i have a boner i am scared what people will think i look like with a big erection help me!!!

ReputationRep:
    That I'm 21 and already have arthritis in my knee, which is stopping me from going to the gym as much as I'd like!
    That and the fact me & my friends seem to be stuck in a rut of not trying new places and things.
    Lastly that it's becoming harder and harder to make new friends or meet new people the further along in Uni I go.
    Apart from that I'm a happy chap

ReputationRep:
    To be fair everyone seems to be having the same problems!
    I can totally related to the drinking, partying, smoking thing getting a bit boring, and I'm only 21 for god sake. Thats what you get for starting the chain of events at 14 years old I suppose. My liver hates me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moroseblight)
    That nothing seems to be working out
    this.
    we're brought up to think hard work pays off and the bad guy always get what they deserve, when really nice guys finish last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I need a real hug :[
    FinalFlash is here for you

ReputationRep:
    That I've all but failed my second year exams so I can no longer get a decent degree despite having spent £20,000 on it and will have to spend my third year living as a hermit just to get through it. Joy.
    2 months of boredom and working a job I hate before that too.

ReputationRep:
    the fact that i live it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Having overprotective, stifling, abusive parents. They're pretty much the root of all my problems in some way or another.
    And my general physical appearance.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know 'bout Radcliffe, but they definitely say it about Pattison. I don't get the appeal myself.

I only ever read the first Harry Potter book, and this was when I had no choice as it was during Junior school. Thought it was pretty good though. Oh, and I watched the film of it and thought it was pretty lame. The fact that it was a *cough* pirate video *cough* I watched may have added to the disappointment however. This was before it even came to the cinema in the UK I might add.

Aha, I had gathered that, but the whole guinea pig dressed as a dino is beyond cute.
    Neither do I. His bird like face and his inability to act sort of put me off him tbh. Tut-tut for watching a pirate video although I don't think it would have made any difference, the only one I enjoyed was the second one. And yet again, I must sit through months of my friends debating what was good about the new Harry Potter film and then November will arrive and it will all be about Twilight . Will it ever end?!

I wish the dinosaur was mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    FinalFlash is here for you
    I don't want to hug you though, you're chlamydia. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    that im not millionaire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    That my father won't be a part of it.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Moving about so much!

With uni and gap year I haven't stayed in one place for more than a few months. I'd like to stay put somewhere where I can form stable friendships and relationships knowing I won't be living somewhere else in a year's time. No sign of it ending anytime soon though, damn.

ReputationRep:
    Being so far away from the people i care about at the momentttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Everything.
    Aww, really?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.