Turn on thread page Beta

What do you not like about your life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Sorri babi. :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith:
    Don't patronize me :rolleyes:

And here I thought we were becoming friends again :toilet:

ReputationRep:
    I have a stonking cold which has caused my nostrils to have the texture of a sensations crisp.

All my friends are basically going on holiday this week to America. I'm not going on holiday.

I got a funny feeling I won't get the grades for the sixth form i really love and end up at the ****** college .

My mum is currently living with people in a ****** flat because she got evicted as she refused to give up a dog she is not able to look after.. hence she can't be rehoused.

My face is swollen I think or I'm just putting on weight.

ReputationRep:
    well my parents are bit weird and lost my best friend

ReputationRep:
    My total lack of motivation. It makes me look like I want to do nothing with my life, ergo, a complete twit.

ReputationRep:
    My willy

ReputationRep:
    I keep having fights with cans which don't have ringpulls.
    These should all be emliminated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Don't patronize me :rolleyes:

And here I thought we were becoming friends again :toilet:
    Why is that :toilet:-smiley on there? :curious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWitXo2sgJ0
    You.And.I.Friends.Forever.Ok? <3

ReputationRep:
    The fact I cannot get a tan is my biggest woe.

ReputationRep:
    Also! The £6,135 fee for accommodation. I am only hoping that my bed is made of gold.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my dad
    Im scared about not getting into medical school - and generally scared about results on that matter

ReputationRep:
    That my father won't be a part of it.
    Funny how things are different for people.
    I'd have wished mine was never apart of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Everything.
    There is ALWAYS something good in life.

ReputationRep:
    Everything tbh.

ReputationRep:
    that when i go to bed its really hot so i have to cover myself with just a sheet but then after lying there for a while get a bit chilly and have to GET UP and fetch my quilt which i - like an idiot have left across the room - and you people think you have problems - lol -

that message may have come across as sarky and i put it down to raise the odd chuckle but sadly enough it is true

ReputationRep:
    Why is that :toilet:-smiley on there? :curious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWitXo2sgJ0
    You.And.I.Friends.Forever.Ok? <3
    Vitamin C :rofl: I havn't seen her since i watched "The Amanda show" like a good 5/6 years ago.

Ohh and i was looking for a smiley, but i just had to put that one it :toilet:

ReputationRep:
    oh - and there aren't enough nice casual shirts in Next for men - what's that about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    that when i go to bed its really hot so i have to cover myself with just a sheet but then after lying there for a while get a bit chilly and have to GET UP and fetch my quilt which i - like an idiot have left across the room - and you people think you have problems - lol -

that message may have come across as sarky and i put it down to raise the odd chuckle but sadly enough it is true

I feel your pain, I do that all the time.

ReputationRep:
    also - my favourite pair of socks have a hole in them so my little toe keeps poking through - i could do this all night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzierascal)
    I feel your pain, I do that all the time.
    and i thought i was the only one - lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    There is ALWAYS something good in life.
    I'd say the only good thing in my life is Cultivated.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.