Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    and i thought i was the only one - lol

It's the weather, it's all deceiving and making you think it's alright to go to bed with one layer. Then when you've been in bed for like 10 minutes it's like nah, you need your quilt fool.

Hmm...If anything it would be that I'm too soft and let people upset me when they shouldn't.

And that I'm impatient!!!

But other than that, it's all peachy .

to be more gorgeous, intelligent, interesting and a boy magnet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzierascal)
    It's the weather, it's all deceiving and making you think it's alright to go to bed with one layer. Then when you've been in bed for like 10 minutes it's like nah, you need your quilt fool.
    naughty weather - lol - i may start a thread about a conspiracy - but then you'd be the only one to comment on it - lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Vitamin C :rofl: I havn't seen her since i watched "The Amanda show" like a good 5/6 years ago.

Ohh and i was looking for a smiley, but i just had to put that one it :toilet:
    I had a feeling you knew that band :facepalm:
    But I like having lame TSR-friends, makes me look cooler. You like having a cool friend? (Do NOT try to diss me, young man, my words/replies can do a lot of harm.)

I'm surprised we never get warned for always posting off-topic. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    naughty weather - lol - i may start a thread about a conspiracy - but then you'd be the only one to comment on it - lol
    Haha, mother nature is up to no good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I had a feeling you knew that band :facepalm:
    But I like having lame TSR-friends, makes me look cooler. You like having a cool friend? (Do NOT try to diss me, young man, my words/replies can do a lot of harm.)

I'm surprised we never get warned for always posting off-topic. :awesome:
    I'm not Lame Woman!! You're the one with no sig!! :rolleyes: and i didn't even knw it was a band :confused: Just knew the orange haired lady from way back.

I'm alway getting warned for wasted stuff, so wouldn't bother me much. (And way to blow our cover).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakes.)
    I don't dislike anything about it. Except maybe that I require about 12-14 hours of sleep per day to be fully rested, and thus waste a lot of the day. But otherwise I'm fine.
    12-14 hours!?! That's mental, you spend [more than] half the day sleeping!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Funny how things are different for people.
    I'd have wished mine was never apart of my life.

Oh. Dit-to.

Hell, lets throw my mum in there too.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'd say the only good thing in my life is Cultivated.
    Well that's a start. You have some pretty good achievements on your profile.
    But theirs always a bright side to virtually any situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Well that's a start. You have some pretty good achievements on your profile.
    But theirs always a bright side to virtually any situation.
    lol I was kind of kidding with the Cultivated thing...she's just a random TSR user I like...

Those achievements mean nothing if I'm not actually happy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's sort of comforting to know that most of us have similar problems, though also slightly depressing.

I hardly have any friends at home, and my uni friendship group has been destroyed, and my housemates are ...antisocial.
    Plus, the usual love life bother.
    Lack of achievements in my life, and few prospects for when I do eventually graduate uni.

ReputationRep:
    that i cant make decisions
    that i give up so easily
    that im good at nothing
    that my health is bad atm
    that i have no money
    that im not sociable
    that im a paranoid control freak
    not being able to read minds

ReputationRep:
    I'm too poor to move out. Ffs.

ReputationRep:
    right now - Not having much excitement in my life. My summer seems like its going to be very very boring.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too risk averse, because I'm afraid of failure. But ironically it's being risk averse that making it more likely that I'll fail.

I procrastinate too much.

I'm single due to having stupidly high expectations of what I'm looking for (a girl who's smart, playful, ambitious, and has a drive to change the world - yes seriously this is part of my criterion).

None of which are too bad though, and the first two I can at least work on improving.

ReputationRep:
    I miss my mom

ReputationRep:
    I'm not pouring my heart out to you *******s!

(Original post by pillow)
    that im good at nothing
    Well, certainly not grammar and punctuation anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley:))
    i wish i had a friendship group. i have loads of friends but not a group of friends so things like aprties, holidays etc are difficult because my friends arent friends with eachother
    Yeh, I have that too. On the plus side, the friends I do have are good ones and at least you have loads

ReputationRep:
    How it was messed up a lot by someone in the past because i cared and how that still hurts, but i suppose that allowed me to learn a lot of things about myself and appreciate my life in contrast to how it used to be which is cool.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.