Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    Its a chat board mate ... calm down its not the end of the world when someone doesnt spell something right
    Maybe I should back off after all; have a look at my signature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    One - Do Not Use the Lord's Name in Vain. Oh, and how does one 'type perfectly with every word'? Do you mean 'perfectly type every word'?
    Two - An "A" Grade in Film Studies is worth nothing.
    Three - You provoked this discussion, so do not warn me to back off.
    You provoked the bloody discussion by saying film studies was worthless but because you havnt studied it you cant truely understand it ok?

Btw what as levels are you currently studying ... i spose they are all 'well respected'

ReputationRep:
    calm down chaps

ReputationRep:
    You provoked the bloody discussion by saying film studies was worthless but because you havnt studied it you cant truely understand it ok?

Btw what as levels are you currently studying ... i spose they are all 'well respected'
    The irony being that not only have I studied Film Studies as a six week course, but as it is generally ignored by the top Universities, I have grounds to call it worthless. And it was you who provoked the discussion because you called me an idiot. I was merely giving my opinion to the thread starter.

I am studying English Literature, History, French and Geography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Maybe I should back off after all; have a look at my signature.
    You are a very annoying child

As i said, its a chat board - why should u have to correct everything u say - as long as people can understand it (which im sure other people on this board can say they can) it doesnt matter

Get that stick out of your arse mate you sound to me very pompus (i might be wrong) but calm down its only spelling I got my A in GCSE english; i dont care

a chat board is different to a UCAS form - different language styles yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    calm down chaps
    LOL Ive got him under control lol ;-)

ReputationRep:
    a chat board is different to a UCAS form - different language styles yeah?
    My word! Really? Gosh you really are an insightful fellow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    The irony being that not only have I studied Film Studies as a six week course, but as it is generally ignored by the top Universities, I have grounds to call it worthless. And it was you who provoked the discussion because you called me an idiot. I was merely giving my opinion to the thread starter.

I am studying English Literature, History, French and Geography.
    You studied the whole of a level film studies in a '6 week course' ??? LOL

Wheres the science man? Or should I say boy?

ReputationRep:
    You studied the whole of a level film studies in a '6 week course' ??? LOL

Wheres the science man? Or should I say boy?
    That comment only underlines your idiotic behaviour.

Why should I study science when I want to read History at University, especially seeing as many Universities make offers excluding irrelevent subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    That comment only underlines your idiotic behaviour.

Why should I study science when I want to read History at University, especially seeing as many Universities make offers excluding irrelevent subjects?
    You want a broad mix dont you? But then again, where will history get you for a career? Youre going on about Film Studies being irrelevant!

You cant accuse me of being childish without recognising your own childish behaviour. My childish behaviour is more, mocking, in tone, whereas yours is quite defensive lol

ReputationRep:
    But then again, where will history get you for a career?
    ROFLMAO! Good one!

Seriously, that only serves to highlight your complete lack of knowledge on this subject. Quite clearly, doing your AS Levels isn't everything, is it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    ROFLMAO! Good one!

Seriously, that only serves to highlight your complete lack of knowledge on this subject. Quite clearly, doing your AS Levels isn't everything, is it now?
    My brother has a degree in history ... it got him into nursing lol

ReputationRep:
    My main point is your pompus attitude when it comes to grammar on a chat board! Who cares?!?

ReputationRep:
    erm guys, calm down...

ReputationRep:
    My brother has a degree in history ... it got him into nursing lol
    Since when did your brother have a monopoly on the usefulness of a Degree in History?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Since when did your brother have a monopoly on the usefulness of a Degree in History?
    Please address my main issue above ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    erm guys, calm down...
    Dont worry anna lol

ReputationRep:
    Youre such a clever **** Tek, answer my point please

ReputationRep:
    Please address my main issue above ...
    Well to be honest you started it (as childish as that seems) and of course he's going to pick something like that out to get you back and proove that you are the 'idiot' rather than himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Well to be honest you started it (as childish as that seems) and of course he's going to pick something like that out to get you back and proove that you are the 'idiot' rather than himself.

Who started it by same film studies a level was pointless? Please read the threads b4 u post.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.