Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Maybe I should back off after all; have a look at my signature.
    Funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    My main point is your pompus attitude when it comes to grammar on a chat board! Who cares?!?
    Me, because it proves that you are in fact the idiot.

And you did start this because you called me an idiot.

I was only offering my advice to this thread starter when I told them that Film Studies was useless.

Conclusion - you are an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    You know what else goes down well with Universities? Knowing how to use the apostrophe correctly.
    Wasnt even a post aimed at me but he still continued

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Me, because it proves that you are in fact the idiot.

And you did start this because you called me an idiot.

I was only offering my advice to this thread starter when I told them that Film Studies was useless.

Conclusion - you are an idiot.
    Im gonna leave this thread now, the bigger of the two of us, and leave you here to ponder your 'victory'

ReputationRep:
    Wasnt even a post aimed at me but he still continued
    What do you mean by 'I continued'? You were the one who started this; you were the one who called me an idiot. But I have proved that you are in fact the idiot here.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna leave this thread now, the bigger of the two of us, and leave you here to ponder your 'victory'
    You're only leaving because you lost the argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    You're only leaving because you lost the argument.
    My word!

ReputationRep:
    My word!
    Haven't you left yet?
    Or are you still here to propagate your completely misfounded belief that I'm not entitled to an opinion on Film Studies because I haven't taken it as an A Level?

ReputationRep:
    guys, i think you people are going way over the top. One of you just have to be the bigger man...go on, decide who it is

goooooo Tek and Dave!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.