Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont want any stupid answers, so if you are not intrested in trying to help, please dont just give abuse

Anyway, im 19 and i really like this girl who is my mates girlfriends best friend, yet is also in my EX girlfriends year!

We have been friends for a while and always have a laugh, and well i would like to try take us further, but heres my dilema:

She has NEVER had a boyfriend or done stuff with a lad other than kiss, and seems dead nervous which she is bound to be.

I asked her to go to cinema with me 2nyt and she said yes that wud be nice, but its just as m8s yes? and i said yh if you want, and she was lyk but i gt no money, its not lyk its a date and you paying for me?

So i said, look, class it as a so called "date" just so you get a free night out and ill pay, which she agreed.

We had a really good night and a laugh, and well now i wna take her out again, but as shes so scared, nervous i dont know how to go about it?

She also is doing her A levels with my ex, and always worrys what if people think stuff bout us to textin etc, that it will cause her truble, even tho me and my ex are over each other after an 18 month relationship, and we have been split up 4 months.

Sorry about the essay:rolleyes:

Any advice?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    you need to take the lead her. just be like her guy and all protective and she'll want you. just chat to her loads, get dead close to her and take her out agian, you may have to make the first move though. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Improve your english.

ReputationRep:
    Chloroform, a sack and some rope. That should be enough to "get" her.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and a squeegee. You definitely need a squeegee.

ReputationRep:
    Yep its fine! I dont think its a problem, unless your ex is best friends with her?

No problem go for it>

ReputationRep:
    You can be her first then can't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higgy90)
    Chloroform, a sack and some rope. That should be enough to "get" her.
    QFT

Seriously though, Its always harder with shy girls, especially someone like that. You may have to take take the lead as has been said, but just think if she does like you then she'll be as nervous as you so dont get put off by it, just do what feels right, despite the cliche its true. Get talking alot and just slip it into conversation, kinda indirectly ask if she wants to do something again and judge the response

ReputationRep:
    Learn to spell. Seriously. I personally find it very unattractive when a guy uses 'text speak' outside of texting. No doubt plenty of other girls think the same.

ReputationRep:
    Take the lead and be there for her.
    Talk to her loads and ask her out again. Maybe somewhere other than the cinema?Let her get more comfortable around you.

where would you recomend to take her?

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought that she might not be interested in you like that? You can't 'get' someone if they don't like you.

she might not be, but only one way to find out

ReputationRep:
    Get her drunk lulz

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.