Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, by the looks of things we all are

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I may have ****** that up slightly...

As for the question: I'm Catholic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Your wrong, I am a virgin :P:
    But then again I don't think I look 16 either so looks can be decieving :laugh:
    I love how you called her a lady trying to be all polite after going "whooarrrrrr your hot"
    haha i never actually said whooarrrrr
    and yeah i thought you were like 18 or something lol
    meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Why would you laugh at my Academic info? I think I've done pretty well :proud: It's definitely not something to laugh at. :eyeball:

On a side not: Lulz, I lol'd too when I first read it. :rofl::ahee:
    Yeah it was rather good, I commend you, if that means anything to you :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Congrats on producing a textbook example of how NOT to flirt.

I love TSR sometimes....
    Yeah mate, I agree with you, it was pretty piss poor haha
    I do however like to think I'm a little more eloquent in real life, the advantages of spoken word and all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay... So if people dont mind sharing their sex lifes on an internet forum... Which TSR users are still virgins?

I ............. am NOT. :eek3: :eek: :cool: :yep: I like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnbergqvist)
    would you fancy a go with me? I also need to lose mine lol. (which is ironic as i mostly spend my time trying to find things, rather than the other way round)
    Nice try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am n proud to be one!
    Hardly, considering you've kept anonymous. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    would you fancy a go with me? I also need to lose mine lol. (which is ironic as i mostly spend my time trying to find things, rather than the other way round)

:hahaha:

(Original post by jakeee)
    keep your pants on, it was a compliment.
    Bit of a stupid thing to say to Bubbles*De*Milo. The Shllagggg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    I am. I'm not ashamed of it either. I'm not doing it for any moral reason, the opportunity just hasn't occurred (well, it has, but I was drunk and chose not to take it). I don't see it as any comment on my attractiveness or anything either, considering I know a lot of people a lot worse looking or less likeable than me who have had sex. It's just one of those things :dontknow:
    That's more like it!

This seems pretty sensible. There's no reason to be proud or ashamed of being a virgin or not a virgin.

What a person is like is frankly tonnes more important than virginity. And what appendages have been inserted where doesn't alter what a person is really like.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not. Would be a tad weird if at my age I was. That, and unashamedly, I really enjoy sex. A lot.

ReputationRep:
    I know two TSR members that were until they met each other.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin and i'm not proud/ superior or ashamed either- I jus haven't found the right oppurtunity yet- whateva happens happens but its up2 me and nobody elses decision:p:

and I don't believe ppl who aren't virgins are ****s etc either- they've made their decision if they're comfortable with it let them be :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by vas876)
    Out of interest why do you still use TSR, being old(er) married, with kids and no longer a student?
    I joined when I was younger, not married, without kids, and I was a student

I stick around now for the Pregnancy and Parenting Society - I tried leaving but everybody ended up coming back here so I got suckered into coming back as well just so I didn't lose touch with people in the society. I don't post as much as I used to though.

Now and then a topic will catch my eye and I might post a bit - force of habit I guess.

Besides I'd like to go back to uni one day - maybe when I'm about 28 or so. I gotta get that degree finished one day I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Shave the beard..

Who said that? :ninjagirl:
    N.B. that is not an offer :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    Bit of a stupid thing to say to Bubbles*De*Milo. The Shllagggg.

(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    That's cute but I don't know why sex is so hyped and made so special... It certainly isn't. It's fun, it's hot, it's better with someone you love than with someone you don't... But it's certainly not anything special you need to save for "the one" (assuming you'll find that person before you're dead). After all you wanna have fun, and practice is always good :yy:

Isn't aimed at just you, I address this at all virgins who are proud of their virginity. Just my opinion.
    'Hoodrats' spring to mind... 40-year-old-virgin anyone?

Everyone has a different moral opinion of sex. If someone values it and wants to wait for a special person/marriage, then good for them. If someone would rather lose it at an earlier oppurtunity, good for them. Why is everyone so hooked up on each other's virginity, or lack of it? It's no wonder so many people feel pressured into doing it early, because it's all some people ever talk about! Gee whiz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    cultivated..."awwwww i love your hair, wish mine was like that awww"
    :rofl:
    You read/followed mine and BdM's thread-chat whilst having your midnight w*nk? :rolleyes:

(Original post by Joseph90)
    How could you blame any girl if they fell for Cultivated?
    How could you not? I'm ******* mentally unstable. I'd break the poor girl. :[

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.