Turn on thread page Beta

Cultivated :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am n proud to be one!
    The fact that you've posted this as anonymous kinda proves that you're not proud

(Original post by Cultivated)
    *waves*

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin. I'm not proud of it but then again I'm not embarrassed by it either, purely because I've been offered by quite a few female friends. I've only just started feeling ready for long-term relationships, so yeah..

Btw, love how Illa Doran's post has exposed just how shallow some of the lads on here are :P

I'm proud of my purity and i don't care if anybody knows i'm a virgin, tbh :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    Cultivated :love:
    A_T :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm proud of my purity and i don't care if anybody knows i'm a virgin, tbh :rolleyes: .
    Lol, there's virginity and then there's purity.

And I'm pure filth :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    :rofl:
    You read/followed mine and BdM's thread-chat whilst having your midnight w*nk? :rolleyes:

How could you not? I'm ******* mentally unstable. I'd break the poor girl. :[
    haha little girl dont flatter yourself, i just happened to be in the same thread and saw one of the messages.:shot:

(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Lol, there's virginity and then there's purity.

And I'm pure filth :yep:
    So is Anon #7

ReputationRep:
    Virgin n' Proud!!!

i am... i'm 18 and female...
    meh when it happens it happens... when i'm 30 i will be worried about it haha!!
    maybe it's 'cos two of my closest males still are virgins too though (male and 22) and that may of my friends/ people i know who "lost it" years ago now have one or two kids!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Haha thats such a random analogy.
    I know, I couldn't think of anything better. I'll say another one - people automatically assume if you're very keen to get good grades and be top of the class, you aren't necessarily the outgoing party type- when in fact this doesn't make you less of an outgoing party type!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, I don't want to be but I don't mind either. I'm just yet another person who's never had the opportunity to lose it. Then again I'm only 17, just because I'm past the legal age doesn't mean it has to be done. On the other hand, the idea of going to Uni still being a virgin kinda irritates me a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    Bit of a stupid thing to say to Bubbles*De*Milo. The Shllagggg.

Yeah, I'm a right slut. Having slept with ONE guy and being 19; I'm a ******* whore.
    You're really not doing much to redeem the stupidity you show on this forum, are you?

'Midget [email protected]'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakildo)
    I am. My right hand > girls any day. :P

Am I the only one who's gonna say it without Anoning myself? Heh.
    Nope, I am also and i'm not ashamed because i know whats best for me and my body and i know i haven't met that someone yet.

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Yeah, I'm a right slut. Having slept with ONE guy and being 19; I'm a ******* whore.
    You're really not doing much to redeem the stupidity you show on this forum, are you?

'Midget [email protected]'.
    LOL, well, since I come on this forum to 'chill', I don't feel the need to permanently debate etc. It's pretty lame that you have to try and show the World you have some intelligence on a forum, to be honest.:hahaha:

Fortunately, I have grades to show I'm not stupid. :king1:

I'm taller than average for a girl, so I don't really see where this 'midget t\/\/at' business has come from :fyi:

And it's a shame that the "one" guy you've slept with was for drugs init bbz. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well, since I come on this forum to 'chill', I don't feel the need to permanently debate etc. It's pretty lame that you have to try and show the World you have some intelligence on a forum, to be honest.:hahaha:
    I have to show the World my intelligence? What are you talking about?
    Fortunately, I have grades to show I'm not stupid. :king1:
    Right, because academic grades are a true gauge for intelligence. Smart one you are.

And it's a shame that the "one" guy you've slept with was for drugs init bbz. :sadnod:
    And with this statement you completely manage to contradict your proclamations of intelligence.

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I have to show the World my intelligence? What are you talking about?

Right, because academic grades are a true gauge for intelligence. Smart one you are.

And with this statement you completely manage to contradict your proclamations of intelligence.
    Why are you calling me thick and stuff, when I'm blatantly not?

I'm streetwise and have academic grades. Other ways of showing intelligence are..?

Just because you don't admit things doesn't mean they aren't true. :facepalm2:

And no comment on the midget thing, then? You have seen the error of your ways.:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    IN Essex they dont care about virginity.
    Ugh, good old Essex, how i love it so.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you calling me thick and stuff, when I'm blatantly not?

I'm streetwise and have academic grades. Other ways of showing intelligence are..?

Just because you don't admit things doesn't mean they aren't true. :facepalm2:

And no comment on the midget thing, then? You have seen the error of your ways.:sadnod:

Because you blatantly are.
    I mean, you really believe what you're saying. Does it not occur to you that there's no way for you to even know what you're saying..? If the whole rumour was true, how on earth would YOU know about it? Why would I post it on here? I know 5 ppl irl on TSR, and none of them would have written about it (if it was true), so how on Earth could random TSR subs know all about this stuff?
    Honestly, it'spathetic. You are clearly very stupid, if you genuinely believe this crap.

"Just because you don't admit things doesnt; mean they're not true"
    Erm, this is the internet. Yes it does. If I don't tell you about it, there's no way for you to know otherwise. :wink2:

Geddit?

Honestly, I have no respect for someone who makes up malicious rumours about someone they don't even know.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.