Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which TSR users are still virgins? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and lost it a couple of weeks ago.

Was meh-ish, a bit odd at first, but...meh

Don't get too worked up over it!

ReputationRep:
    Virginity + sex is so overrated anyway. If you're a virgin then good for you , if you not then good for you too. I don't think it's that big a deal but it seems to be regarded as some sort of amazing feat by people.

I'm a virgin , is it too obvious?

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Because you blatantly are.
    I mean, you really believe what you're saying. Does it not occur to you that there's no way for you to even know what you're saying..? If the whole rumour was true, how on earth would YOU know about it? Why would I post it on here? I know 5 ppl irl on TSR, and none of them would have written about it (if it was true), so how on Earth could random TSR subs know all about this stuff?
    Honestly, it'spathetic. You are clearly very stupid, if you genuinely believe this crap.

"Just because you don't admit things doesnt; mean they're not true"
    Erm, this is the internet. Yes it does. If I don't tell you about it, there's no way for you to know otherwise. :wink2:

Geddit?

Honestly, I have no respect for someone who makes up malicious rumours about someone they don't even know.
    That would if you assume that no one you know IRL goes on these forums. :ta:

I didn't make up these rumours, did I? I don't want your lame respect though tbh m8.

ReputationRep:
    I am still a virgin. :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafawozzy)
    Virginity + sex is so overrated anyway. If you're a virgin then good for you , if you not then good for you too. I don't think it's that big a deal but it seems to be regarded as some sort of amazing feat by people.

I agree,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    haha little girl dont flatter yourself, i just happened to be in the same thread and saw one of the messages.:shot:
    I don't need to flatter myself, boys like you do it for me :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    That would if you assume that no one you know IRL goes on these forums. :ta:

I didn't make up these rumours, did I? I don't want your lame respect though tbh m8.

Lol, yeah. Right.
    You have no argument, do you? You're just making it up as you go along.

This is hilarious. But enough.

Bisous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    *waves*
    I can do more than waving back :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, same old same old. I have my weeks of not caring in the slightest; and then my days of actually being a chauvinistic carer. Lovely. I've come close; very close. And proved to myself I'm content in what I have, and that really 'virgin' is just a word in this game of 'Who is #1 teen?'. It only matters to me when my mates bring it up - about how they lost it in Freshers or how many people have propositioned them.

Right now, I'm in my "I could care less" stage, because I've got a month off Uni, and I'm not desperate enough to shag one of the herpes-ridden ****s who live in this area. I'd rather wait til I get back to Uni, and put my 'confident' head on. I know I have one somewhere in my dressing up box.

ReputationRep:
    I am not, but virgins seem to out number sexually active people on here.(I wonder why)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    Ugh, good old Essex, how i love it so.
    Likewise.

ReputationRep:
    I might as well be, I aint been getting any for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    I might as well be, I aint been getting any for a while.
    I dont think thtas how it works tbh. lulz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Oh trust me, it's growing back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    are you a virgin?
    ty

ReputationRep:
    I am I am I ammmm! Preferably until my wedding day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.