Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    That's cute but I don't know why sex is so hyped and made so special... It certainly isn't. It's fun, it's hot, it's better with someone you love than with someone you don't... But it's certainly not anything special you need to save for "the one" (assuming you'll find that person before you're dead). After all you wanna have fun, and practice is always good :yy:

Isn't aimed at just you, I address this at all virgins who are proud of their virginity. Just my opinion.
    yeah i see what you mean i don't think its uber special or anything.. but i'd want to be dating someone before i slept with them and im just really picky about guys, not just anyone will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yes but the people who were virgins in the old threads may not be virgins anymore :p:

I, on the other hand. Still am no closer to sleeping with someone. Woe is me....
    :eek3: :eek3:
    if you cant then we are all ******
    seriously do you just stay inside all day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    anyone saying ilora danon demands respect is a ******* naive retard. she doesnt deserve disrespect, but she doesnt deserve respect just because she's kept her legs closed. each to his own, but respect doesnt come into it
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I am a virgin.

I'm not "proud" of it, but I'm certainly not embarassed or ashamed by it. To be perfectly honest, I am actually envious of my friends who have been in committed relationships with their boyfriends and no longer are virgins for it... but things just haven't worked out like that for me - I'm getting used to the idea that some things may never change.

ReputationRep:
    I've quite enjoyed reading this thread. Thank you, TSR.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    :eek3: :eek3:
    if you cant then we are all ******
    seriously do you just stay inside all day!
    Why?

Does going outside equal sex?:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I doubt she would want to lose it to an 18 y/o too :sadnod:
    You'd be surprised what 23yr olds would do. Even with 18 y/o :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Why are people saying that because somebody hasn't lost their virginity they automatically have morals and class? Losing your virginity does not mean you don't have "morals", it just means you have a perfectly healthy libido. How about I make a thread saying "non-virgins unite"?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but the people who were virgins in the old threads may not be virgins anymore :p:

I, on the other hand. Still am no closer to sleeping with someone. Woe is me....
    I came into this thread thinking oh this'll be fun, then proceeded to look at ur profile picture, how in the HELL have u not lost ur virginity when u look like that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by tastes.like.lemonade)
    I came into this thread thinking oh this'll be fun, then proceeded to look at ur profile picture, how in the HELL have u not lost ur virginity when u look like that?
    She has Not found a guy who she wanted to have his penis inside her?

ReputationRep:
    Mee (Y)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by flea-x)
    Mee (Y)

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariangel)
    but i'd want to be dating someone before i slept with them
    I totally agree with this bit. I'm still a virgin, and not ashamed of it, but not like militantly proud of it either. I'm not waiting for The One (partly because I believe he doesn't exist...) but just to be going out with somebody and actually care about them, and them to care about me. Which I think is sensible...

ReputationRep:

You like Medieval Baebes too?! *high five*

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    That's cute but I don't know why sex is so hyped and made so special... It certainly isn't. It's fun, it's hot, it's better with someone you love than with someone you don't... But it's certainly not anything special you need to save for "the one" (assuming you'll find that person before you're dead). After all you wanna have fun, and practice is always good :yy:

Isn't aimed at just you, I address this at all virgins who are proud of their virginity. Just my opinion.
    Lol agreed, I've never thought of my virginity as something to be proud of. Who knows, maybe it would have been better for me to just have lost it ages ago, got it out of the way, so that when I am actually in a relationship with someone I care about, I wouldn't be so terrified of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Am I a Virgin?

Erm, no.
    You look like my deflated sex doll.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeee.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.