The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Well, that's about everyone then :biggrin:

I've mostly slept between 2-4am and woke up between 11-1pm
Some days are better though. Anyways, I've started volunteering so that system has to come to an end tonight - w00t! Waking up late makes one feel rather crappy.
Mine hasn't changed since september or so.

I go to bed around 12:30, 1:00, and get up at around 9:30/10:00. Unless I'm in work then I go to bed at about 11:30 and wake up at 5:30.

I'm a bit surprised actually, last summer they where awfull. I think working a few days a week has kept everything in check though.
Boom Pow
My mums getting really annoyed with me about this I sleep around 4/5 and wake up at 4. But really whats the big deal?

That's like 11/12 hours sleep. Wowza.

Anywho, yeah what is the big dealio about random sleeping times?

Jealousy that we can sleep through the day.

Mums.

Pfft.

She has to wake up at 5.

:awesome:
Reply 83
yeah:frown:
Pop some Natrasleep.
Reply 85
You guys make me feel not so bad about going to bed between 2-4a.m. and getting up at between 8-10a.m. NO way I could sleep until after noon.
I keep napping during the day, then staying awake 'til half nine or so; I haven't had an actual night's sleep nice I broke up from school. Watching early morning cartoons is fun.
hell yeah, almost immediately it took me like a day
Reply 88
Lol mine has been ****** since the start of uni. The only way I see it changing is if I get a job.
Reply 89
since finishing college, yes.
I can't even keep track of what day it is sometimes either, don't go to bed til about 2 in the morning if i'm not out but get woken up at 8 when my sisters get up for school :/
Reply 90
Mine has improved a lot lately actually. I used to be almost nocturnal, really, I used to go to bed about 6AM and wake up about 6PM, they were really bad times.
Haha mine went a while ago, better improve it soon i have 2 days worth of examinations at OAA!
Unbelievably messed up.
I stay up, even when I'm exhausted.
Don't ask me why.:dontknow:
Reply 93
Hope i'm not completely drained by the time i start my martial arts class tomorrow.I've got a grading to study for.

Latest

Trending

Trending