Turn on thread page Beta

Tomb Raider 9 Details Surface watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a huge fan of anything Tomb Raider, so this news is awesome

Open World and survival horror? count me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NGyano)
    Unlucky babe.

yeah I thought I got the glitch aswell but I didn't. That level was LONG and boring. I used to think it would be amazing to be able to use her bike in the first one but now that we can it just became annoying with all them jumps. But I managed to make it through to the underground next level.
    Yeah I had to restart the whole game today and fiiiinally got back to the point where it had glitched originally, and I hadn't triggered it this time around thankfully. Still, would rather have spent that seven hours or so playing through the second half of the game for the first time rather than playing the first half of the game for the second time :rolleyes: and yeah, I hate her bike, can't wait to ditch it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    ...So we're going to have to fight Samara/Sadako in this Tombraider?
    Well maybe before this research ship gets hit by a storm she was watching the ring tape? Makes sense...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.