Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mirrors Edge DLC for free! (Uk Ps3 only) watch

ReputationRep:
    Just went on and got this myself so Go for it now before its changed!.

Now whether this is a mistake or not we don’t quite know yet, but if you head over to the UK PSN Store and search for the Mirror’s Edge DLC entitled Pure, you’ll notice that you can download this previously £7 pack for free. The beautiful time trial levels are a must have for any Mirror’s Edge owner. So what are you waiting for? Get downloading.

ReputationRep:
    Nice - where did you get the tip from?

ReputationRep:
    ps3 fanboys are out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    ps3 fanboys are out

I do apologise that it is not on the xbox 360 I believe my Fanboyism willed this mistake to happen on the playstation network only to piss xbox fans off!.

oh by the way if you didn't catch that I was being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    I do apologise that it is not on the xbox 360 I believe my Fanboyism willed this mistake to happen on the playstation network only to piss xbox fans off!.

Ignore him...thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)

lol funny kid

ReputationRep:
    Thanks OP! + rep

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.