Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cant be bothered to make anon so here we go.

Ok so at the moment I am living with parents till September, and I have a new girlfriend and well she is rather loud when receiving any sort of sexual pleasure and I know my parents have heard us because my mum had a go at me. Does anyone have any tips to help her be quiet because I am afraid to pleasure her properly unless no1 is home!

ReputationRep:
    talk to her about it? she could TRY to be a bit more quiet
    I don't understand how people manage to make sounds, I get so quiet haha poor guy x

ReputationRep:
    Gag

ReputationRep:
    Gag her =P I was just beaten to that =(

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her to keep it down, or give her a pillow to cover her face with. xD

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rumproast.com/images/uploads/duct-tape.jpg

ReputationRep:
    shove ur **** down her throat

ReputationRep:
    put a pillow over her face, but then again, some people like that and it could make her louder. erm... do it ffrom behind and if she gets too loud, give her a good ol' donkey punch lol

ReputationRep:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    unconscious people dont make noises,

chloroform that hoe.

ReputationRep:
    lmao! at all the replies but nothing, she tries to be quieter but it just ends up building up and coming out louder! lol.

as for putting my **** down her throat can't really have sex with her whilst doing that , she is still noisy during 69 though.

ReputationRep:
    get a bowl of water and dunk her head in it.

ReputationRep:
    put loud music on, lock door with chair, or lock = profit

(Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    lmao! at all the replies but nothing, she tries to be quieter but it just ends up building up and coming out louder! lol.

as for putting my **** down her throat can't really have sex with her whilst doing that , she is still noisy during 69 though.
    have you not got a friend who will shove his **** down her throat for you? your dad might be game.

ReputationRep:
    well then go to hers? why must this all happen at yours?

ReputationRep:
    Buy a shock collar and set it to the frequency of her scream?

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha this is the best topic i've ever heard.
    Whenever I do it (not yet so far) I will damn well want the girl to be as loud as she can be. Not to the screaming point, that's just crazy!

ReputationRep:
    please spell 'too' correctly

it's really bugging me in the recent thread thingy

ReputationRep:
    BJs

ReputationRep:
    Really ask her to try a bit of duct tape, she can pull it off herself if her nose gets blocked. Kinky and functional, what more could you want?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.