Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, who's going? :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    i want to desperately, i've wanted to go for years, but nobody i know is into it really... i'm going to keep trying to go though!

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about it - I was going to work there but I decided there weren't enough names I recognised :p:
    Sonisphere for me instead! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    sonisphere is rubbish! you're missing out on dar and arch enemy and sodom for linken park?!!!!?!!?!?! you're mental!

aaaaaaargh i really want to go now >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    sonisphere is rubbish! you're missing out on dar and arch enemy and sodom for linken park?!!!!?!!?!?! you're mental!
    Well.... :p:
    Nah, it was Nine Inch Nails that sold it to me Although I wouldn't mind seeing Linkin Park while I'm there

ReputationRep:

It's all about the Sunday at Sonisphere: Metallica, Mastodon, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Thin Lizzy etc. .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    It's all about the Sunday at Sonisphere: Metallica, Mastodon, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Thin Lizzy etc. .
    Machine Head have pulled out and Thin Lizzy have broken up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    Machine Head have pulled out and Thin Lizzy have broken up
    ah ********. It'll still be better than bloodstock though with the remaining bands on the Sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    ah ********. It'll still be better than bloodstock though with the remaining bands on the Sunday
    I think so too, plus Buckcherry and Saxon are about to be confirmed apparently, which are meant to be quality acts

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could go. I'd happily pay the ticket price for Blind Guardian alone :/

ReputationRep:
    V for me

ReputationRep:

Go onnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Go onnnnn
    you'd rape me.
    wouldn't you :puppy:?

ReputationRep:
    you'd rape me.
    wouldn't you ?
    I'm all raped out this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    I'm all raped out this year.
    well then no point going.

ReputationRep:
    well then no point going.
    Haaa

ReputationRep:
    I only live like 10 minutes away from where it's held, so I might go this year. I doubt it will beat this years Download though

ReputationRep:
    I'm going! I went in 2007, was one of the best weekends of my life!
    I met the most friendly down to Earth people there.

ReputationRep:
    The lineup looks good, but I've seen alot of the bands already. Sunday looks very good though, Europe, Anathema, Equilibrium and Moonspell on the mainstage...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.