Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting to the nxt stage.....HELP GIRLS Watch

ReputationRep:
    when it comes to pulling etc i have no problem, most nites its a cert (soz to b cocky) as am lucky enough to get a bit of attention from girls. but building an actual connection past the usual physical stuff etc always seems to be an issue.
    been out of a very emotional long term relationship now for over a year bt in my mind i have issues remaining from it. however am over her n all of that, however my confidence around girls is crap. especially once they show interest in me i jst close up.
    feel dead lonely especially now its the summer and am back home and all my friends here have girlfriends!

ReputationRep:
    You mean trying to close for a one night stand?
    Or turning the NSA/ONS into a relationship (which i strongly recommend you not to do)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    You mean trying to close for a one night stand?
    Or turning the NSA/ONS into a relationship (which i strongly recommend you not to do)?
    sorry what does this mean? n to the one nite stand bit sick off all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    sorry what does this mean? n to the one nite stand bit sick off all that!
    No strings attached.

Try making/finding some female friends elsewhere then try to build on that? So they see you as a friend first, instead of the women you've been with lately who just see you as a casual shag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    when it comes to pulling etc i have no problem, most nites its a cert (soz to b cocky) as am lucky enough to get a bit of attention from girls. but building an actual connection past the usual physical stuff etc always seems to be an issue.
    been out of a very emotional long term relationship now for over a year bt in my mind i have issues remaining from it. however am over her n all of that, however my confidence around girls is crap. especially once they show interest in me i jst close up.
    feel dead lonely especially now its the summer and am back home and all my friends here have girlfriends!
    can I have you?! u seem rare, u want something besides physical! bingo! trust me, just let girls see this side of you and you'll be laughing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kipperoo)
    can I have you?! u seem rare, u want something besides physical! bingo! trust me, just let girls see this side of you and you'll be laughing!
    Echoed!! :yep:
    You seem like a nice guy. Get to know the girl properly before anything else, show her your true personality and there will be no problems. And stay away from the ONS's!

ReputationRep:
    are you fit with no personality?

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to girls that you have no itention for it to become anything else then friendship with (obviously they should feel the same back)

Just practice and get your confidence up, girls are really not hat scary to talk to, at times i feel more comfortable with them then i do guys, its just a matter of pushing yourself out of your comfort zome and going for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANAH)
    are you fit with no personality?
    no hope not. i get on realli well with guys and my m8s gfs all love me n try n set me up all the time. bt this jst makes me feel awkward. tbh im quite shy which at first comes across the wrong way!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.