Turn on thread page Beta

Before i start, please no stupid responses taking the mick.

I went to this party a few weeks back and saw this girl who happened to be my cousins ex. Anyway, i didnt really talk to her as i didnt want my cousin to get any wrong thoughts as i thought he would. However, everytime i looked at her she seemed to be looking at me. Ever since then i have been speaking to her on the phone/msn etc... and she seems intrested and so am i but i dont really have the balls to say that i want to take her out somewhere without making it sound like im joking! I think she gets my point and knows that im covering it up but i cant get a straight answer-maybe im being vague. Also, if i do go out with her and my cousin finds out then frankly, i could be killed :P.
    Any advise

ReputationRep:
    you're going to have to talk to your cousin about whether it's okay first before you go ahead and dive in head first.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your cousin before you do anything, tbh it hasn't got a lot to do with him in the first place, but do it anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.