Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    How is "preserving one race's culture" anything other than white supremacism?
    Not all white people are indigenous Britons. :rolleyes: You're just racist for denying my right to an identity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    How is "preserving one race's culture" anything other than white supremacism?
    Well they don't necessarily believe white people are superior, just that in what they view as their own country, they should have priority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    I know perfectly well what British culture is. I don't really see the point in explaining it again to what is effectively a wall. You're just ignorant of it and don't want to believe it exists. You haven't shot me down at all. You've just hit me with a load of individualist libertarian, fallacious nonsense. And anyway, regardless of what I explain it does nothing to prove your blind assertion that the majority of BNP members are white supremacists.
    You sure love attacking strawmen, don't ya?

You didn't actually answer any of my points. I asked you in what ways immigrants are destroying Britain. Thanks.
    Not all white people are indigenous Britons. :rolleyes: You're just racist for denying my right to an identity.
    You're a fool: as I've said before, living amongst other races/religions etc does not deny you an identity. And if it does, well, it's your fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonty99)
    Well they don't necessarily believe white people are superior, just that in what they view as their own country, they should have priority.
    Please don't fall for lies. Nobody should get priority based on their origin, I also fail to see why anybody should be proud of something they did not have the blind bit of control over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    You sure love attacking strawmen, don't ya?

You didn't actually answer any of my points. I asked you in what ways immigrants are destroying Britain. Thanks.
    I didn't attack a strawman. You made the point that BNP supporters were white supremacists. I corrected you. Simple as that.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    You're a fool: as I've said before, living amongst other races/religions etc does not deny you an identity. And if it does, well, it's your fault.
    You're trying to deny that Britishness and indigenous Britons are entitled to their existence and land. You wouldn't deny the Chinese the right to celebrate their culture so why must Britons be any different? You're just a racist.

ReputationRep:
    You'd have a point if the majority of the leadership was from the '90's 'team' but, as it happens, it isn't. What? Are you going to say now, "Griffin will make himself the party's fuhrer and expel all other leaders", in another load of useless guesswork? :rolleyes:
    I never made any such claim. I'm simply saying that the BNP will turn into an oligarchy, at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Please don't fall for lies. Nobody should get priority based on their origin, I also fail to see why anybody should be proud of something they did not have the blind bit of control over.
    Maybe because if it wasn't for this country and your ancestors you wouldn't exist and wouldn't be able to reap the nation's fruits. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    I never made any such claim. I'm simply saying that the BNP will turn into an oligarchy, at best.
    Okay. But what was its relevence then with regards to my point concerning a 'class of '99 masquerade'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Based on their origin? I don't see it that way. I see it as someone who was born here, and has spent their life paying taxes here should probably get priority over someone who just moved here and who has not contributed as much to the country. (I'm not a BNP supporter)

ReputationRep:
    Based on their origin? I don't see it that way. I see it as someone who was born here, and has spent their life paying taxes here should probably get priority over someone who just moved here and who has not contributed as much to the country. (I'm not a BNP supporter)
    I wouldn't bother really. In these people's view the nation means nothing. Just leave them to their sick little NWO fantasies.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't attack a strawman. You made the point that BNP supporters were white supremacists. I corrected you. Simple as that.
    If you're not going to answer any of my points then please don't bother replying to me. I asked you, once again, in what ways immigrants are destroying Britain. A question you seem pretty stuck on.

You're trying to deny that Britishness and indigenous Britons are entitled to their existence and land. You wouldn't deny the Chinese the right to celebrate their culture so why must Britons be any different? You're just a racist.
    Erm, please stop attacking points that nobody's even stated. Immigration doesn't deny "Britishness" (question: what's Britishness? Red telephone boxes, out-dated social conventions, the "war on terror"?). Neither does it deny land (lol), unless you decide to move out because you're incapable of living next to somebody who happens to be a different colour to you

ReputationRep:
    Immigrants do not get housing priority (or, indeed, any other priorities).2% of people currently living in council housing in the UK were recent immigrants, compared to over 87% who were British born. Kinda destroys your theory :rolleyes:

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...udy-shows.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    If you're not going to answer any of my points then please don't bother replying to me. I asked you, once again, in what ways immigrants are destroying Britain. A question you seem pretty stuck on.
    For all the times my answer to this question has fallen on deaf ears I highly doubt I'd be 'stuck' on it. More like I'm not masochistic enough to hear more anti-British dronings. :teeth:

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Erm, please stop attacking points that nobody's even stated. Immigration doesn't deny "Britishness" (question: what's Britishness? Red telephone boxes, out-dated social conventions, the "war on terror"?). Neither does it deny land (lol), unless you decide to move out because you're incapable of living next to somebody who happens to be a different colour to you
    Fail :rolleyes: As much as you mention 'red telephone boxes' etc. in a disparaging tone, they are still part of British culture. Just as the pagoda is part of Japanese culture. LOL...denying that 'Britishness' exists is quite simply a load of intolerant racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Immigrants do not get housing priority (or, indeed, any other priorities).2% of people currently living in council housing in the UK were recent immigrants, compared to over 87% who were British born. Kinda destroys your theory :rolleyes:

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...udy-shows.html
    What "theory"? I have expressed no theory. Firstly, I stated what I felt most BNP supporters would believe. I then said that immigrants should not get priority above people who were born here; I did not say that immigrants WERE getting priority.

ReputationRep:
    For all the times my answer to this question has fallen on deaf ears I highly doubt I'd be 'stuck' on it. More like I'm not masochistic enough to hear more anti-British dronings. :teeth:

Fail :rolleyes:
    You're quite amusing, actually. You can't answer my points so you concede to attempted mocking. Nice work.

Not that it matters, your retorts, if you bothered to make any, would probably make as much sense as Nick Griffin does (seig heil).

ReputationRep:
    As much as you mention 'red telephone boxes' etc. in a disparaging tone, they are still part of British culture. Just as the pagoda is part of Japanese culture. LOL...denying that 'Britishness' exists is quite simply a load of intolerant racism.
    ****, the level of intelligence you're showing is quite worrying. All of this is despite the fact that the birth of the consumerist culture means most of the things that are part of your day-to-day life aren't British?

I presume that as you want to get rid of all immigrants, you'll also want to never eat a curry again, never get a take-away, never buy clothes (let's face it, none of them are made in Britain), never buy funiture, in fact, never do anything? You arrogant hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    What "theory"? I have expressed no theory. Firstly, I stated what I felt most BNP supporters would believe. I then said that immigrants should not get priority above people who were born here; I did not say that immigrants WERE getting priority.
    Of course they shouldn't get priority, but neither should the British. It should be an equal footing, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    You're quite amusing, actually. You can't answer my points so you concede to attempted mocking. Nice work.

Not that it matters, your retorts, if you bothered to make any, would probably make as much sense as Nick Griffin does (seig heil).
    'Won't' =/= 'Can't' :awesome:

Well I see all the anti-collective, elitist, racist nonsense you spout as unsensible...."viva la revolucion, onwards and upwards, burn the bourgeois pigs and replace them with something worse" :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Of course they shouldn't get priority, but neither should the British. It should be an equal footing, that's all.
    Why should people who have contributed far less to the country in taxes get equal footing? If there's a waiting list for something, the people who were born here should get priority compared to those who immigrated recently. (I am not making a theory on what actually happens.)

ReputationRep:
    Why should people who have contributed far less to the country in taxes get equal footing? If there's a waiting list for something, the people who were born here should get priority compared to those who immigrated recently. (I am not making a theory on what actually happens.)
    Because what you're assuming is that everybody who was born here contributes to society in a positive way. Immigration, and recent immigration, do far more for this countries labour force and society in general, than many of those who were born here. Why should the former be treated any differently to the latter?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.