Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No one cares about what Griffin or the BNP, has to say

They will die out they have nothing going for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renner)
    If an immigrant wants to move back the government will pay for it
    Lol really? How much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    No one cares about what Griffin or the BNP, has to say
    That's funny, I could have sworn over 1 million Brits cared what they had to say when they voted for them in the recent European elections...

Edit : A link for those interested in the current voluntary repatriation scheme, which shows up the hypocrisy of the left.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/about-u...urns?version=1
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    That's funny, I could have sworn over 1 million Brits cared what they had to say when they voted for them in the recent European elections...

There are also about 5 million stupid people in britain, whats your point?

The Green Party got more votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)

There are also about 5 million stupid people in britain, whats your point?

The Green Party got more votes.
    Saying that nobody cares about what they have to say is both naive and harmful to your cause, so at this point I will step back and allow you to continue .

ReputationRep:
    Indeed,it is shocking.

It isn't very well funded, but I do believe their is a policy which exists at the moment where people can request to be repatriated, with there being a small amount of funds set up to support it.

The only diference is that under a BNP government, a far greater amount of money would be put into this policy instead of the foreign aid budget.
    Spain also has a policy for recent immigrants due to its high unemployment rate.

However, the difference is (correct me if I'm wrong) the BNP are targeting non-white groups? Even those who's ancestors have been here since the '50s.

i saw him and heard what he said

i think he's bulls****ing and would not want someone like that in any sort of power

he said things like british asians who have chosen to be here, they have no problem with that except those that want to change the way britain is etc. etc. and i agree with that and that is what british asians want aswell, but coming from nick griffing just sounds like a lie to gain even more votes and then when he's in power, he'll reap the benefits and ruin britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaishan)
    Spain also has a policy for recent immigrants due to its high unemployment rate.

However, the difference is (correct me if I'm wrong) the BNP are targeting non-white groups? Even those who's ancestors have been here since the '50s.
    Targeting is the wrong choice of word, and the policy is open to all non ethnically British groups in the country regardless of race. The difference would be though,other than the funding put it into the policy, that those born here but are not ethnically British could also request to be repatriated.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed,it is shocking.

It isn't very well funded, but I do believe their is a policy which exists at the moment where people can request to be repatriated, with there being a small amount of funds set up to support it.

The only diference is that under a BNP government, a far greater amount of money would be put into this policy instead of the foreign aid budget.
    so they're planning to keep it "underfunded" then?

ReputationRep:
    Targeting is the wrong choice of word, and the policy is open to all non ethnically British groups in the country regardless of race. The difference would be though,other than the funding put it into the policy, that those born here but are not ethnically British could also request to be repatriated.
    So how do we tell who is 'ethnically British' or not? Sure the recent Eastern European immigrants might be easy enough to identify, but what about the Anglo-Saxons, French Huguenots, Vikings?

Or have they been here long enough not to matter?

Are the BNP now about 'ethnic Britishness' rather that Whiteness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    and i agree with that and that is what british asians want aswell, but coming from nick griffing just sounds like a lie to gain even more votes and then when he's in power, he'll reap the benefits and ruin britain
    All politicians are trying to gain votes, and phrase their policies in a way people will be likely to support and empathise with.

I would say it is the current political establishment which has already ruined Britain, but each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamer91)
    so they're planning to keep it "underfunded" then?
    They plan to scrap it entirely. A British government is supposed to look out for British interests, and whilst there are so many problems in this country the BNP feel they should be put before third world aid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaishan)
    So how do we tell who is 'ethnically British' or not? Sure the recent Eastern European immigrants might be easy enough to identify, but what about the Anglo-Saxons, French Huguenots, Vikings?

Or have they been here long enough not to matter?

Are the BNP now about 'ethnic Britishness' rather that Whiteness?
    The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.
    The BNP,after their reform, have always been about ethnic Britishness rather than whiteness.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute nonsense, never seen a more blatant attempt to appear more moderate in order to get votes in my life.

And "not doable"...just another term for "we can't do it yet, but we would love to!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie_90)
    Absolute nonsense, never seen a more blatant attempt to appear more moderate in order to get votes in my life.
    What he spoke of was BNP policy,and has been since the reform of the party under Griffin. Hardly changing policy to appear more moderate.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously he's just trying to win votes like all politicians; you have to be extremely naive if you believe the BNP are anything more than hate filled neo-nazis. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabaidee)
    Obviously he's just trying to win votes like all politicians; you have to be extremely naive if you believe the BNP are anything more than hate filled neo-nazis. End of.
    You have to be extremely naive to believe every word the mass media and liberal elite spout about a political party who underwent a reform with the sole purpose of expelling it's extremists elements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum )
    i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.
    How do you classify those groups?

ReputationRep:
    What he spoke of was BNP policy,and has been since the reform of the party under Griffin. Hardly changing policy to appear more moderate.
    How naive are you to believe that Nick Griffin has really changed his ways, he was one of the most racist of BNP members.

The reason for the "reform" is to appear less radical and gain support, it's what parties with a reputation like the BNP do in order to appeal to the voters.

You talked of listening to the media, but how is listening to a politcal party leader any better? They're the best people at twisting the truth and manipulating people, it's their job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgecopter)
    How do you classify those groups?
    :rolleyes:. Google could probably help you out there, or a bit of research into the ethnic groups which constitute British.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.