Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    Why does it rob the British of their identity? Am I preventing them from exercising their right to be British? I don't believe that 'culture' is passed down in the genes - it is in fact taught? What do you think about ethnically British people who exercise their right to incorporate foreign cultural etiquette and quirks into their lives of their own volition? How has multiculturalism been FORCED on people? Do British people HAVE to live according to other people's cultures?

squish.
    By suggesting that merely been born in a country qualifies them to be part of the native ethnic group is nothing short of ridiculous- it robs the British population of their ethnicity by suggesting that it doesn't even exist, and is in fact something determind by birth.

Dilution is only natural in a multi-cultural society- by incorporating other cultures you naturally push the original one to the side,and the current liberal elite seems to be bending over backwards to help every part of multi-culturalism that isn't British develop and prosper.

Multi-culturalism has been forced on people because there was no vote held on whether it was to take place- if there had been a referendum it would not have been allowed. Much like other issues though, the current political elite only held referendums when they feel they are going to win them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lrilol)
    National pride would be unifying the country and strengthening it with... PRIDE. Not being ashamed of our citizens and forcing them out because obviously white people have never done anything wrong. It's all them foreigners!

The BNP are focused on racial purity and divisions in the country growing larger. Where's the pride?

I'm white so please don't use the classic BNP fallacy of YOU'RE NOT WHITE THATS WHY YOU DONT LIKE THE BNP.
    The idea behind the "racial purity" is national pride, whether that is founded or not is a different matter. So from the OP's post I presumed they had dropped the "racial purity" stuff leaving the raw policy of national pride which people will sipport.

ReputationRep:
    What's the use of them saying that? The only reason people voted for them was because they basically did want a white Britain... they don't stand out at all now. :p:

(Original post by Bagration)
    "Not doable" is not the same as "Not desirable."
    This.

The BNP's agenda has always been to create an all-white ('aryan' style) nation as far as this could be achieved. Griffin may be willing recognise the practical difficulty he'd have in that aim but it's still what they want to happen. The BNP are not dropping their racism, they still want to get as many non-white people out of Britain as they can manage- and this hardly makes them any less condemnable.

ReputationRep:
    Commie Alert Commie Alert Commie Alert Commie Alert Commie Alert Commie Alert

:teeth:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswy)
    This.

The BNP's agenda has always been to create an all-white ('aryan' style) nation as far as this could be achieved.
    I feel I have walked this ground long enough with you, but I just cannot let comments like that stand.

The race of the population left would be neither here nor there, as the focus is on creating as ethnically British a population as possible, not a white one. This would be done by stopping all inflow and promoting maximum outflow via putting more money into the present voluntary repatriation scheme.

ReputationRep:
    Don't trust anything Griffin says tbh.

I don't know why he gets the air time. I remember a few weeks back during the elections one of his guards completely throttled a women as she came in the way and he responded by saying - he was being set up and attack was being planned. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    I feel I have walked this ground long enough with you, but I just cannot let comments like that stand.

The race of the population left would be neither here nor there, as the focus is on creating as ethnically British a population as possible, not a white one. This would be done by stopping all inflow and promoting maximum outflow via putting more money into the present voluntary repatriation scheme.
    The BNP are white-nationalists, they play about with the language but you'll find plenty of talk about 'white' this and 'white' that in their statements and rhetoric to know that they want an all-white Britain (or as close to this as they can manage). Given that the BNP is an organisation isnpired by Nazism it's reasonable to see their aims as parallel to Hitler's desire to creat an 'aryan nation'. I'm sure being 'ethnically British' is close enough to meaning 'white' for them to find it a useful phrase and their constitution shows that they accept ethnicities which are of the northern-European vatiety, i.e. 'white'. So, yeah, the BNP are neo-Nazis and white-nationalists, no amount of attemped defence of their racism will change these facts.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the 2nd haf of this interview :mad:

Well he's a very smart guy, he realises he can't do it, he's failed to convince the majority so far that he's not a racist party.

He's doing well to try and get rid of his 'youthful mistakes' or whatever he called them. It'll never fully succeed though.

ReputationRep:
    There's no point really. In the words of another user, Oswy is just a ****. He's a real mixed up kid who thinks he's an intellectual.

I don't tend to believe that people are beyond worth trying but Oswy is an exception. He is a die-hard communist who will never abandon his multicultural, multiethnic ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 46664)

I don't know why he gets the air time. I remember a few weeks back during the elections one of his guards completely throttled a women as she came in the way and he responded by saying - he was being set up and attack was being planned. :rolleyes:
    That woman was part of a group of UAF thugs demonstrating against freedom of speech and resorting to violence in their political aims. Besides, he actually elbowed her in the neck as she moved towards him- hardly throttled.

(Original post by 46664)

I totally agree, he'll say anything to get a foot in the door of power - his aims are those of a neo-Nazi, always were, always will be.

ReputationRep:
    In a way, it's kind of like pacifism, because some people believe it's a good thing but it's not possible.

The BNP have probably realised that if they chuck out everyone who isn't fully british/white, they'll be next to no people left here, the economy would go down, they'd get paid less and we'd all die of starvation.

So in answer to your question, I do think it's a facade, but it'd come about by a bunch of wrong reasons.

ReputationRep:
    He'll be annexing Poland if he gets in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    There's no point really. In the words of another user, Oswy is just a ****. He's a real mixed up kid who thinks he's an intellectual.

I don't tend to believe that people are beyond worth trying but Oswy is an exception. He is a die-hard communist who will never abandon his multicultural, multiethnic ideal.
    Haha, I suppose so.

The problem is every time I see him type the usual nonsense I feel like I should correct him just to prevent total lies being spread,such as that the BNP have a primary aim of creating an aryan race. Of course, engage him in debate and you receive the usual copy-pasted nonsense he probably digs up on various leftist websites :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    That woman was part of a group of UAF thugs demonstrating against freedom of speech and resorting to violence in their political aims. Besides, he actually elbowed her in the neck as she moved towards him- hardly throttled.
    Okay maybe not throttled but she was no thug. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Did the Commie really go running to a higher authority to get me reprimanded? Har har :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 46664)
    Okay maybe not throttled but she was no thug. :rolleyes:
    Part of an agressive far left group protesting against freedom of speech nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    On a wider scale of course, they are against the multi-cultural experiment which has been forced onto the people of Britain.
    Out of interest, when did this "experiment" occur?

The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.
    'Cause that sure looks multi-cultural to me. I guess we had a referendum then though?

Surely if immigration is really the problem, the focus should be restricting those who are not British nationals, rather than those who are not ethnically British?
    After all, how many North Americans/Australasians (in particular) have British ethnic lineage? The negative impact of them all being repatriated by Amerindians and Aboriginals would be far greater on Britain than all us British darkies...

ReputationRep:
    The hypocrisy of the both of you has become so pathetic it's not even funny anymore. You complain about the use of liberal buzzwords when in actuality your posts are riddled with the banal rhetoric of anti-left anti-liberal children.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.