Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seems like the "proper" eminem is back. Real feeling and real lyrics, no high voice, no collaborations with other rappers, just Marshal writing down what he feels in his own unique way. The lyrics and rhymes are back to his best, I wish he would produce more albums with tracks like this on rather than his piss-take songs of late. Im seriously impressed.

ReputationRep:
    Real feelings and real lyrics? A lot of his songs are funny slants on things that happen in real life. A lot of songs have valium in, that's from his life. I prefer music that isn't mainstream.

ReputationRep:
    I do actually like this song

ReputationRep:
    by far the best song on this album!!

ReputationRep:
    He's finished, he was ages ago, it would take a couple of decent songs to get him back on track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Real feelings and real lyrics? A lot of his songs are funny slants on things that happen in real life. A lot of songs have valium in, that's from his life. I prefer music that isn't mainstream.
    So you can feel unique, even thought some of the music might be crap. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    All his music concerns his real feelings and have real lyrics.

There is nothing wrong with lively, upbeat rap too.

ReputationRep:
    So long as it sounds good, that's fine by me. Decent lyrics are a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    I LIKE !
    Although, I did like "we're the ones who made you" aswell

ReputationRep:
    i liked this a few months back

now not so much

Gosh the joys of hearing music before anyone else :awesome:

Im more a fan of 3am to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    So you can feel unique, even thought some of the music might be crap. :rolleyes:
    You are chatting bull... most of the mainstream stuff is crap, so what the hell are you trying to say?

You're implying that mainstream music is good; yes, we all love music with no meaning and a novelty factor. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    i liked this a few months back

now not so much

Gosh the joys of hearing music before anyone else :awesome:

Im more a fan of 3am to be honest.
    3am is absolutely immense, it's a masterpiece. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You are chatting bull... most of the mainstream stuff is crap, so what the hell are you trying to say?

You're implying that mainstream music is good; yes, we all love music with no meaning and a novelty factor. :rolleyes:
    No :eek3:

Most mainstream music is crap but people who say I don't listen to mainstream, I'm not a sheep blah blah are pretentious gits.

Not saying you are.

ReputationRep:
    3am is absolutely immense, it's a masterpiece. :yep:
    lol the video too is awesome

i thought he was gonna release 3am after we made you.

chartshow tv showed the 3am video a month or so ago so i naturally assumed.

ReputationRep:
    Ol' news jigger

ReputationRep:
    lol the video too is awesome

i thought he was gonna release 3am after we made you.

chartshow tv showed the 3am video a month or so ago so i naturally assumed.
    Haha I found it quite funny for some reason! But it was good, adds a bit more to the song.

Apparently Relapse 2 is out this year? It's mentioned at the end of Relapse, I hope it's soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    Ol' news jigger
    True dat.

Plus Underground is the best song on the album. Then Insane.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I found it quite funny for some reason! But it was good, adds a bit more to the song.

Apparently Relapse 2 is out this year? It's mentioned at the end of Relapse, I hope it's soon.
    yeah methinks he'll release relapse 2 around late autumn time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    No :eek3:

Most mainstream music is crap but people who say I don't listen to mainstream, I'm not a sheep blah blah are pretentious gits.

Not saying you are.
    As a general rule, I listen to stuff I like, not what everyone else likes. I don't feel influenced by the mainstream, besides I never listen to it because it's poo. Even when I listen to hardcore/hard dance/hardstyle/trance/makina it's normally underground hardcore stuff. Anything mainstream is just catchy and won't last more than a few listens.

ReputationRep:
    yeah methinks he'll release relapse 2 around late autumn time.
    I can't wait, apparently he and Dre have been in the studio more than ever. I bet he's got albums of unreleased material! :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.