Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    why did i get negged?!

that wasnt nice now was it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    why did i get negged?!

that wasnt nice now was it
    I haven't seen anything in this thread that deserves a neg, certainly not from you.

Why has he shifted that video up a key? Sounded okay on the album. It's the best tune on Relapse by a mile.

ReputationRep:
    I think eminem is a great artist. His lyrics are so powerful

ReputationRep:
    Eminem is the greatest music artist to have lived, his newest album wasnt the best but was still a very good standard.
    If he does a UK tour i will be pretty keen on getting a ticket.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

(Original post by addylad)
    Says you with your gold gem. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of underground - insane is good though. Not really feeling 3am either. Each to their own.

What I was on about "real" lyrics was, to me, songs like We Made You, Ass Like That, etc arnt him talking about issues in the same was as some darker/harder/earlier others are, they are more piss take.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.