Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The title says it all!!! Discuss:p:

ReputationRep:
    in hindsight i'd say bio lab reports and finishing your EE on time :rolleyes: i still cringe when i think of the allnighters i pulled towards the end

ReputationRep:
    The rubrics annoy me. Especially with Theatre, they never just say it, they sugar coat the words, so when it comes to writing something, your confused!

ReputationRep:
    Tok and ee.
    especially when u do a science EE. I spent soo much time, you wont even believe..

ReputationRep:
    finish ur TOK and EE on time and meet the deadlines along with finishing numerous IAs and homework (ie. do >15 things at once)

ReputationRep:
    first few months, getting into the IB crazyness

ReputationRep:
    Higher Math....

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to grasp the concept of being able to complete the extended essay! oh well, i have time.

ReputationRep:
    Getting up in the morning

ReputationRep:
    ^ +1

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad as long as you organise yourself properly. It's annoying that there's no let up, though. I've only really been able to give myself this first week of the summer to do no work; the rest is going to be swallowed up by coursework, EE, revision, preparation for admissions etc.

ReputationRep:
    You need to be extremely organised, especially time management...

Also, It will be hard to keep optomistic, but it would probably be a plus, and would be able to get you through the busiest periods better...

Good luck

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinaldhounited)
    You need to be extremely organised, especially time management...

Also, It will be hard to keep optomistic, but it would probably be a plus, and would be able to get you through the busiest periods better...

Good luck

Cheers
    Indeed, being able to keep on track, be organized and time management are the keys to success. You can have the biggest potential in the world, if you are not willing to sit down and study or leave everything till the end, every assignment/exam will be a struggle.

ReputationRep:
    The hardest part of IB is knowing that you'd have been better off taking A-Levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Utero)
    The hardest part of IB is knowing that you'd have been better off taking A-Levels!
    lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Utero)
    Completely agree!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.