Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Don't laugh at me! Yes I still play the Harry Potter games, but thats cause I grew up with them.
    My question: the new HP game (half-blood prince), is it worth getting? I liked the previous game a lot (ootp) so compared to that is it ok? I own a ps3 btw.

ReputationRep:
    I only played prisoner of azkaban and chamber of secrets but id also like to know if its any good

ReputationRep:
    I was bored other night and downloaded it to my PSP from the internet, was only 150MB or something, and that took like 2 minutes (I'm trying so hard to justify downloading it)

So rubbish. I deleated it straight away, what a waste of space it is. I'm not really into that type of game though.

If you liked the previous game, you might like this one, I've never played them in the past so have no idea what they are generally like...

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed it. It's an alright game and I like the fact that in this one there are opportunities to make potions and duel more if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventur...nce/index.html

5.0/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventur...nce/index.html

5.0/10
    :facepalm:

That's horrendous!! This game isn't worth it if gamespot gave it 5...

ReputationRep:
    Do you like rubbish fetch quests? And 3 mini-games as the core gameplay mechanic???

Didn't think so, don't buy this game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taigan)
    Don't laugh at me! Yes I still play the Harry Potter games, but thats cause I grew up with them.
    My question: the new HP game (half-blood prince), is it worth getting? I liked the previous game a lot (ootp) so compared to that is it ok? I own a ps3 btw.
    re-read the books, far more fun!

ReputationRep:
    I played the first one years ago, thought it was crap and havnt touched any since

ReputationRep:
    Is it basically the same sort of style as the old games?

The third one was alright but did get boring.. if I think about the 6th book and how they could make those things into a game.. hm.

ReputationRep:
    downloaded it few days ago
    Biggest waste of 3.69gb EVER...
    honestly looks like a 7 year old game.
    Plays horrifically. Camera controls are awful especially. PC version btw.

(I don't normally play that type of game, but it was fairly small so I thought i'd give it a go)... *excuses*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.