Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I could get a fairly cheap leather jacket?

They seem to be in fashion but pretty expensive!

I quite like the style of Taylor Momsen's leather jacket.

Thank you so much in advance

ReputationRep:
    Check round places like New Look. Those aren't real(from what I've seen), and some of them look better than others. They can look REALLY fake from there, but unless you want to pay loads, a fake one is the way to go. I got mine from the clothes show for £30. I dunno, maybe even market stalls would sell decent ones?

ReputationRep:
    I think that ASOS sell nice ones like that for up to 100 quid (face it, you will be very lucky to find anything cheaper, and you know just save up and.....) :yep: otherwise somewhere like Camden would be a great bet, especially if you don't mind traipsing up there for a day out.

ReputationRep:
    Second hand all the way. £10-£30 for a real leather.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.