Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    United we stand, Divided we fall. Even though I was born and raised in England, I always put India first :P, If the UK and India go to war, I would fight against the UK. If India and England play cricket, I support India. Im just here for the Education.
    Another great victory for ethnonationalism!!!!!! You are British, the only conceivable reason you can hold this kind of view is because you support the kind of racist misguided nationalist idiocies spouted by people you probably call *******s (BNP, nick Griffin). How about you appreciate the fact that you were born and raised in an incredibly priviledged nation, one of the wealthiest in the world, how about you dont condemn 60 million people simply because they like you had no choice in where they were born.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    Another great victory for ethnonationalism!!!!!! You are British, the only conceivable reason you can hold this kind of view is because you support the kind of racist misguided nationalist idiocies spouted by people you probably call *******s (BNP, nick Griffin). How about you appreciate the fact that you were born and raised in an incredibly priviledged nation, one of the wealthiest in the world, how about you dont condemn 60 million people simply because they like you had no choice in where they were born.
    The education is good, but still is the country not in billions of debt and bankrupt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    The education is good, but still is the country not in billions of debt and bankrupt?

Yes its actually horrible to live in the UK isnt it? India is far better and with a much better standard of living, I have seen people starving on the streets of delhi and I know damn well That I am very lucky to have been born here.

How about you grow up, stop being ethnonationalist and appreciate what you have been given.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    Yes its actually horrible to live in the UK isnt it? India is far better and with a much better standard of living, I have seen people starving on the streets of delhi and I know damn well That I am very lucky to have been born here.

How about you grow up, stop being ethnonationalist and appreciate what you have been given.
    Are you Indian?

Each language is important and everyone should hold on to their own language. For us, Gujarati is our dharma (righteousness), Hindi is our artha (wealth) and English is our kaam (desire).

That shows how I feel about England...its a desire than a righteousness.

ReputationRep:
    I find this highly offensive

Whats your parents name son?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.