Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have Swine Flu and want to die thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ughhh.

Ive been sweating litres and litres a day... my lungs are full of mucus... Ive slept 18 hours a day... My eyes are bloodshot... I have no appetite... My world is dying uysssshfjkwos

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. At least you didn't get it in the winter..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, flu sucks. Hope you recover soon, x

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was mild O.O !

ReputationRep:
    I had a fever a couple of weeks back (and I only get them rarely - this definitely wasn't a common cold)...nothing a day in bed didn't cure though. Hope you get better soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Ughhh.

Ive been sweating litres and litres a day... my lungs are full of mucus... Ive slept 18 hours a day... My eyes are bloodshot... I have no appetite... My world is dying uysssshfjkwos
    Sorry to hear it, get well soon

ReputationRep:
    It's strange but despite feeling bad, it's now become normalised.

The first 36 hours were hellish. I was sweating non-stop, every breath tasted and felt like death. My temperature was dangerously high. I had a pounding headache. I couldnt eat and water tasted foul. My body ached, I slept for 18 hours a day and I could barely standup.
    In a funny way that has innoculated me against the second stage of illness. My eyes were red and doing their best to make me look oriental and apparently my eyeballs were wandering in different directions, without focus. I couldnt think. I was (barely) conscious.

Now the fact that every deep breath makes me cough and splutter, that I have a banging headache, the tamiflu is making me nauseous and making me **** like (and this is the only way I can describe it) a 99 from the icecream van, and Im constantly tired enough to go to sleep is alright. It's normal. It just is.

This is pretty cool! I know Im gonna survive and it means that when I go to Mexico in August I wont get swine flu (unless it mutates) !! Woop!

ReputationRep:
    Be strong. Beat this disease and do it for TSR. We'll all be proud of you.

ReputationRep:
    It's strange but despite feeling bad, it's now become normalised.

Now the fact that every deep breath makes me cough and splutter, that I have a banging headache, the tamiflu is making me nauseous and making me **** like (and this is the only way I can describe it) a 99 from the icecream van, and Im constantly tired enough to go to sleep is alright. It's normal. It just is.

This is pretty cool! I know Im gonna survive and it means that when I go to Mexico in August I wont get swine flu (unless it mutates) !! Woop!
    I'm sorry to hear about your illness, but that was quite funny the 99 thing.I will never look at a 99 the same way ever again...

ReputationRep:
    Ughhh.

Flipping 'eck dude! I thought you were dead anyway :p:.. Get well soon

ReputationRep:
    I had AIDs once.

But get well soon.

ReputationRep:
    Ughhh.

Dont come near me, I do not want it.
    As it seems you cant get out of bed then this is highly unlikely! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was sick. You should listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gjSoWtby0

ReputationRep:
    Awww I hope you feel better! :console:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.