Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think He's in the wrong! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowboy Dan)
    If it helps, I think that from what you've seed he seems like he's being an *******, and is being too defensive to me. And I'm a guy. :p:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    :jumphug:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    He's a man and therefore in the wrong.

Telling him that you had a dream about him cheating on you and you wanted comfort. He probbaly thought you were accusing him of something.

What you said in the text would have great importance in how he would react.

ReputationRep:
    his reaction - maybe he is hiding something

(Original post by Jonty99)
    Maybe he doesn't know you're angry. I mean, it's a bit confusing, the fact you seemed angry at him over a dream. :p:
    I wasnt angry at him. I jus told him that i had a bad dream, and was nearly crying, then he got all pathetic on me.

ReputationRep:
    I think you have a point that he was in the wrong slightly but at the same time, people cant tell exactly how you say thing over text so he might have said that in a consoling way rather than defensive.

on the other hand he might actually be a bit touchy because he has something to hide... hopefully not but that could be an explanation.

ReputationRep:
    http://rubicant5x.com/smiley/Picard2.gif

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go to university, so sometimes I feel intellectually inferior to people who chose to. I would just like to personally thank you for showing me that this isn't so. That universities all over the country boast a veritable smorgasbord of nitwits, cretins, mouth breathers and various other types I might find myself crossing the road to avoid. I no longer feel inferior. I thank you.

tl;dr lol u guyz r stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon or delete - i know people on here.

The last 3 nights ive had bad dreams about my boyfriend cheating on me or dumping me etc.

Last nite was a really horrible one, and i was pratically ctying when i woke up.
    I text him, expecting some comfort etc u know.

He text back all defensive like, "but i didnt do anything" and the sorts.

Then it actually turned into an argument!!

I dont understand why or how!
    Like, he didnt do anything wrong cus it was just a dream and i never had a go at him. But he jus went all argumentative...

In the end i told him not to text me cus he was making me more upset and im really shocked at his reaction!

We've been together 9 months on tuesday, and rarely argue.

Was he in the wrong? Or me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl-HrOYKAFs

at 1 miniute this video is sooo appropriate for this question!

(Original post by jon838)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl-HrOYKAFs

at 1 miniute this video is sooo appropriate for this question!
    Lol! that was actually funny
    But i dont want him to apologise for the dream, i wanted him to apologise for getting moody at me.

Meh, i dont even no why i asked tbh, u guys dont no my own relationship.
    And people saying he might be hiding something, believ me he's not.

And personally, i think the reason i had the dream is because we're going to uni soon and im starting to feel the stress, and im worried about living in separate halls. He knows this.
    And im not insecure, or untrusting. Cus he has plenty of girl mates, and he works with this girl that he said he 'likes' and none of that bothers me.
    Sooo... yeah. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol! that was actually funny
    But i dont want him to apologise for the dream, i wanted him to apologise for getting moody at me.

Meh, i dont even no why i asked tbh, u guys dont no my own relationship.
    And people saying he might be hiding something, believ me he's not.

And personally, i think the reason i had the dream is because we're going to uni soon and im starting to feel the stress, and im worried about living in separate halls. He knows this.
    And im not insecure, or untrusting. Cus he has plenty of girl mates, and he works with this girl that he said he 'likes' and none of that bothers me.
    Sooo... yeah. :p:
    haha!
    the girl in the video is you, the guy in red is your bf and the guy in blue represents tsr. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why you were almost crying- its a dream!!!! Therefore it isn't real and it's not something to get upset over. If I were your bf i'd be a bit 'wtf' as well, (unless it came up casually in conversation) he probably thinks your accusing him of cheating or something.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Plus, you sound psychotic reading back at other bits in the thread. I would so dump yo' ass.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, many a time when i was with my ex I knew he was in the wrong, and then I always ended up apologising for nothing just to make him happy and end the argument, but the I ended things when it got too much, because it just becomes to hard to handle!
    If you know you haven't done anything wrong, you really shouldn't worry!

ReputationRep:
    OP sounds like an absolute scitsco. I guarentee he will cheat on you in the future because you're paranoid wreck and will push him away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantomsimmer)
    Oh yeah, many a time when i was with my ex I knew he was in the wrong, and then I always ended up apologising for nothing just to make him happy and end the argument, but the I ended things when it got too much, because it just becomes to hard to handle!
    If you know you haven't done anything wrong, you really shouldn't worry!
    Did you read the OP? It's clear her boyfriend did nothing wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.