The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nah he's in the wrong for leading you on and then saying he didn't want anything. So don't worry.
Anonymous
Basically, I met this guy a couple of months back, he's a good mate of my brother's girlfriend and my brother. We got on really well together and one night he was out at the club I usually frequent and we decided to walk back together. He then spends ages trying to convince me that he's no longer a "player" and that he wants to be in a serious relationship but no one will trust him because of his reputation.

I told him that I don't care and I'll trust him if he wants to make something work. The next couple of months we keep meeting while we're out (not always drunk) and we always end up kissing/chatting.

Up to this point even his mates thought we were due to get together, until last night that is. I asked him whether we could go official and he just told me that "he didn't want commitment". So basically, I could have slept with him in the months following, thinking everything was fine while he was still going about his old business.

I know I'm really stupid, but he spent ages convincing me and I thought it could work. Now I just feel used, a whore and stupid for trying to trust him and then being rejected in front of people.

Was I the stupid one or was he out of order?

I don't think this would make you a whore at all..

Also consider that if a Guy sleeps around, everyone's like, yay you're a legend, if a Girl does, people say 'slut'...

So don't conform to what people would think of you because its not necessarily true. :Cute:
Anonymous
Basically, I met this guy a couple of months back, he's a good mate of my brother's girlfriend and my brother. We got on really well together and one night he was out at the club I usually frequent and we decided to walk back together. He then spends ages trying to convince me that he's no longer a "player" and that he wants to be in a serious relationship but no one will trust him because of his reputation.

I told him that I don't care and I'll trust him if he wants to make something work. The next couple of months we keep meeting while we're out (not always drunk) and we always end up kissing/chatting.

Up to this point even his mates thought we were due to get together, until last night that is. I asked him whether we could go official and he just told me that "he didn't want commitment". So basically, I could have slept with him in the months following, thinking everything was fine while he was still going about his old business.

I know I'm really stupid, but he spent ages convincing me and I thought it could work. Now I just feel used, a whore and stupid for trying to trust him and then being rejected in front of people.

Was I the stupid one or was he out of order?

c'mon, he was a jerk. It wasn't ur fault at all. You are anything but a whore and I would hv said the same thing even if u'd have slept with him:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending