Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Body issues: height and breasts Watch

Girls does anyone have any major problems with either your height or boobs? I do. I hate the fact that I'm about 5feet tall and a B cup-guys are always teasing me about my height! Just wondering if anyone can share their experiences on how they got over this or just their experiences.

oh yeah post anon as friends use this forum!

ReputationRep:
    At least you can wear really i heels, i look like an idiot if i do, and there is nothing wrong with b-cup!

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong with 5 foot tall??
    and whats wrong with B cup!

i guess the problem is with the guys u hang out with, lol

ill be honest i do make comments about boobs, but thats only to girl mates who are close to me and only when they know am joking.

your freakin over something thats really normal

ReputationRep:
    B is pretty much perfect as far as Im concerned, anything A-C is sexy, above or below that... not so much. Slim, feminine girls are just nice. As for the height, I dont know if theres anything you can really do about that other than wear mega heels?

Just ignore them id say .. i'm 5'9 and all my friends are lyk 5'4 so i always feel like the odd one out and as for cup sizes i'm an A and i just accept it and because of that me and my friends always make jokes.. it;s like once they realise you dun care then they move on tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'm a b cup and although i wouldn't say no to be being a size larger, i'm a size 6/8 so i would look stupid with big boobs. You should be happy you are in proportion, imagine if you were 4"8 and had FF boobs. I'm sure the guys who are teasing you arn't being serious, 5 foot for a girl is fine, you can wear heels.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up I guess.
    How old are you?

You're get more comfortable with your body when you reach adulthood. I did =) You get over it...

You skinny then? That might be the reason...

And btw, Sandra Bullock is skinny, small boobs, but still pretty... so doesn't always matter =)

ReputationRep:
    i'm slightly out of proportion, 5'1 and 28FF, it's a bit bizarre. especially as my feet are only size 1 and a half as well.... slightly mutant.

ReputationRep:
    Huh? You sound in proportion. I'm five foot and a D cup and I have to be fairly careful in what I wear to not look like a slut cos my boobs are bigger than you'd expect. But it doesn't give me problems...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PirateFlag)
    I'm a b cup and although i wouldn't say no to be being a size larger, i'm a size 6/8 so i would look stupid with big boobs. You should be happy you are in proportion, imagine if you were 4"8 and had FF boobs. I'm sure the guys who are teasing you arn't being serious, 5 foot for a girl is fine, you can wear heels.
    Not always... my mate is a 4.8 and has FF boobs, she's more a size 16, so looks good... And she isn't teased either. She used to get a lot of male attention in primary school, biggest in the year haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Not always... my mate is a 4.8 and has FF boobs, she's more a size 16, so looks good... And she isn't teased either. She used to get a lot of male attention in primary school, biggest in the year haha.
    my apologies i didn't mean to make it sound like anyone who was 4"8 and a double FF would look automatically weird, I would imagine anyone who was an FF would get alot of male attention! my friend is a G and she gets hounded haha, makes me a bit sour towards mine though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4, a size 8-10 and a 32H at the moment, they're still growing :-/ so a bit out of proportion!
    I always thought it was a good thing but a lot of people on TSR apparantly think big boobs = unattractive and a lot of new people i meet assume they're fake, which is not a great thing and quite annoying...

ReputationRep:
    my apologies i didn't mean to make it sound like anyone who was 4"8 and a double FF would look automatically weird, I would imagine anyone who was an FF would get alot of male attention! my friend is a G and she gets hounded haha, makes me a bit sour towards mine though.
    Nah, dw, wasn't too bugged... tbh I have Ds and find them too small (size 14 though =/) Nah, my mate is pretty, but no bfs yet for her! So doesn't always make a difference =P

ReputationRep:
    emm, hello, i really dont think what u are saying helps the op, not even a tiny bit :lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    I'm 5'4, a size 8-10 and a 32H at the moment, they're still growing :-/ so a bit out of proportion!
    I always thought it was a good thing but a lot of people on TSR apparantly think big boobs = unattractive and a lot of new people i meet assume they're fake, which is not a great thing and quite annoying...
    Hey! Im jealous of you. I think you sound gorgeous! There are loads of guys that would fancy you inside and out!

Damn by D' cup

ReputationRep:
    I get teased im on ly 5ft 4in- Im a tiny apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    Hey! Im jealous of you. I think you sound gorgeous! There are loads of guys that would fancy you inside and out!

Damn by D' cup
    ahhh thanks that's really nice :-) hmm people have made comments recently about me being out of proportion and it's made me feel a little down that's all :-)

ReputationRep:
    OP there's nothing wrong with your body. You are beautiful, no matter what anybody says.

And besides, I'm the same size as you so we rock! :p:

Women will always have a problem with their bodies - whatever bits you get given, its always an issue. We just want what we don't possess.

I'm 5'10" and am (finally) happy with that. I'm only a 32B but that's ok because I'm a size 6/8 and to have bigger breasts I'd have to be a bigger dress size. So I just wear heels and don't bother to pad my bra - just work with what you've got. Because, you can only make it look good when you have some confidence in what your body looks like - by being insecure about it you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.