Body issues: height and breasts Watch

sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kellybaby)
I'm 5'4, a size 8-10 and a 32H at the moment, they're still growing :-/ so a bit out of proportion!
I always thought it was a good thing but a lot of people on TSR apparantly think big boobs = unattractive and a lot of new people i meet assume they're fake, which is not a great thing and quite annoying...
That description. Your profile picture. One word - amazing! :coma: :love:
Linweth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not really no, I do sometimes get a bit pouty when I see really nice heels that are 6 inches in the heel because I'm tall enough already lol :'(
sadiechantel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im 5"9 with D, sometimes there too big
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sadiechantel)
Im 5"9 with D, sometimes there too big
Not at all.

No such thing as too big or small in both departments, OP.

You're friends are just being a bit ******** really.
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Love your height!!!

I'm 4ft 11.5" and it makes for great huggles
sequin12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im 5ft 11, love my height always wear really high heels aswell, My boobs are on the larger size (30G) and im a size6/8 every where else, but cause of my height my boobs dont look that out of proportion. SO overall Im pretty happy.
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol @ people boasting about their height, trying to make the OP feel EVEN WORSE THAN SHE ALREADY IS
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
You will find that loads of guys like different types of girls for different reasons. I am 6"2' and although taller girls can be handy for someone my size, it doesn't always look good. Small girls can be really cute. And as for the B cup, that sounds absolutely fine for someone your size, if you had big boobs, it might look out of proportion.

To be honest, The height of the girl is one of the least important things in my eyes, I am more of a face and bum guy...(can I say that?)

Basically, you have nothing to worry about
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.49%
No (474)
60.85%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.67%

Watched Threads