Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Body issues: height and breasts Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    I'm 5'4, a size 8-10 and a 32H at the moment, they're still growing :-/ so a bit out of proportion!
    I always thought it was a good thing but a lot of people on TSR apparantly think big boobs = unattractive and a lot of new people i meet assume they're fake, which is not a great thing and quite annoying...
    That description. Your profile picture. One word - amazing! :coma: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Not really no, I do sometimes get a bit pouty when I see really nice heels that are 6 inches in the heel because I'm tall enough already lol :'(

ReputationRep:
    Im 5"9 with D, sometimes there too big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    Im 5"9 with D, sometimes there too big
    Not at all.

No such thing as too big or small in both departments, OP.

You're friends are just being a bit ******** really.

ReputationRep:
    Love your height!!!

I'm 4ft 11.5" and it makes for great huggles

ReputationRep:
    Im 5ft 11, love my height always wear really high heels aswell, My boobs are on the larger size (30G) and im a size6/8 every where else, but cause of my height my boobs dont look that out of proportion. SO overall Im pretty happy.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ people boasting about their height, trying to make the OP feel EVEN WORSE THAN SHE ALREADY IS

You will find that loads of guys like different types of girls for different reasons. I am 6"2' and although taller girls can be handy for someone my size, it doesn't always look good. Small girls can be really cute. And as for the B cup, that sounds absolutely fine for someone your size, if you had big boobs, it might look out of proportion.

To be honest, The height of the girl is one of the least important things in my eyes, I am more of a face and bum guy...(can I say that?)

Basically, you have nothing to worry about

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.