Turn on thread page Beta

Almost got 'murked' last night... watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Your getting reamed without lube for that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If someone were to ever do that to me (not that many people would because i seem to intimidate most people), I'd promptly turn and power walk in the opposite direction.
    He'll be getting butt ****** in the prison showers in next to no time anyway, whilst I'll be happily living life and have completely forgotten the incident.
    Instant win.

ReputationRep:
    It’s a funny feeling I know. I live in a pretty bad area and I get confronted often. I have only had one experience with a knife. I was walking home one night and some guy pulled it out and tried mugging me. The shock is pretty overwhelming. I just remember looking unaware of everything with no feeling what so ever. I just started walking. It’s a wonder he didn’t stab me in the back. I got to the corner but I didn’t know whether to run or walk. I just carried on walking. I lay in bed most of the night thinking about it.

It’s not a bad thing you know. It hardens you up and it puts things into perspective.

ReputationRep:
    this wasteman comes up to me while im on the phone and my brothers there and he comes up behind me with and puts his arm around my neck, I thought it was a joke but he wanted my phone, he said he had a knife and I stupidly told him to go **** himself and I didnt give the phone then a load of Somalians came round the corner and the grabbed him and he **** himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spex)
    That's why i stay strapped with a couple of rounds.

Then i call up the homies it's about to go DOWN.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    M-e-r-k-e-d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    So, last night a 3 of us were waiting for a Taxi home when some little scrote comes swaggering down the street.

Saw him but took no notice..till he went out of his way to bump into a mate :rolleyes:

We were in no mood for a brawl and just wanted to go home so my friend tried to calm it all down, the little **** (who must have been about 17 at most) started giving it the big one, saying he'd 'drop' my mate and all sorts of dribble.

I walked over and asked what the problem was and got greeted with a nice '**** off you thai prick', which made me chuckle as I'm not even thai!

No tolerance for that so I told him to do one before he gets hurt, at this point I just wanted to nut the ****** and be done with it but thought better of it.

Finally he turns around and starts to walk off - 'great' I'm thinking, finally we can go home...

Next thing I know he's turned back around and has a pretty big flick knife aimed a few inches away from my throat!

Fair to say I pooped myself and froze on the spot, never been in any sort of situation like that

I think he then realised that even with a knife he wasnt going to stop all 3 of us, he dropped his arm and walked off sharpish, not before telling me I was 'lucky' .

Still a bit shook up today, this was in the centre of town, well lit area, lots of people around etc, never expected anything like that to happen!

Makes you think twice about confrontations though, no matter how big or hard you are, all it takes is some coward with a knife and your done just like that.

Anyone else had any experiences?!
    Yes, been doing various martial arts now for 13 years and a guy waving a knife around would definitely not be a problem. It's happened before. No rep for guessing who came off worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    :rolleyes: lol
    I do realise that guy was telling the story from the other persons perspective by the way. I was just making a point :yes:

should've shanked em

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.