Turn on thread page Beta

Semen - an acquired taste? watch

Most of the girls who have given me blowjobs have swallowed. Whilst I don't expect them to have enjoyed the taste necessarily, my most recent girl needs to drink some water immediately after swallowing to get rid of the taste.

So I'm wondering - can semen actually be an acquired taste? Of course not to the same extent as wine connoisseurship, but can you train yourself to like it? Sorry if this has been asked before.

All semen tastes blimin' disgusting. I don't think I'll ever be able to 'train' myself to like it - it's the worst thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    I wish it was, but not in my opinion lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad. There are things you can eat to make it taste better, apparently, like more pineapple, less protein.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem to be aquired but something you can cope with, like taking some bad tasting medicine.

As has been said, fruit makes it taste better

Junk food and I think meat makes it taste horrible. As always, same goes for alcohol, nicotine...let's just say all drugs.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i dont think i can ever get used to the taste... its not THAT bad... but yeah...

Isn't it just salty with a strong aftertaste?

ReputationRep:
    I tihnk it tastes fine : Maybe you've got a bad diet?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just fine... I have no issues whatsoever with the taste of it.

But different people like different foods, so it seems logical that while some people will like it, others will find it intolerable and need to wash their mouth out afterwards. Everyone's different.

ReputationRep:
    I think its revolting. Sorry lads.

ReputationRep:
    I have tasted my own; it does not taste that bad. It is not great but it is not "blimin' disgusting" or "revolting" by any means. Typical exaggeration.

(Original post by evantej)
    I have tasted my own; it does not taste that bad. It is not great but it is not "blimin' disgusting" or "revolting" by any means. Typical exaggeration.
    Well, women like to make us think they're doing us a big favour by swallowing it, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    At first it made my gf gag, but she says (over 6 years) she's gotten used to it. So maybe it is possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    To be honest, unless you've tasted the whole load in the back of your throat at once, you can't really judge.
    I stand corrected; all women are martyr's. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    To be honest, unless you've tasted the whole load in the back of your throat at once, you can't really judge.
    To be honest, unless he's drunk a range of ***, he can't really judge.

ReputationRep:
    ewww

I swallow my boyfriend's. It's not pleasant but I don't hate it. I swallow immediately and the taste is gone. It doesn't linger or anything. Might be cause he's vegetarian.
    But once it was SO HOT it really was horrible. I don't know why...???

ReputationRep:
    from what i've heard every guy tastes different however the best advise for ur bf is to drink loads of water it will make the consistancy less goey and cause the tase to be more dilute, also the taste can be changed if you eat a lot of fruit a few hrs before hand. also most guy will tell u when he is about to "let the tapoles out for a swim" and when he does go deep, it will miss the sensative tastebuds at the front and go down ur theought, u will barely tase it and u will get the feeling (that most girls seem to like) of it going down ur throught. finaly some girls do love the taste, i have heard of one person who would have it on their toast for breakfast as to them it tastes good but mainly because it is very very healthy and full of vitamins, protien etc

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, I can see how it might not be everyone's first choice for dessert but it's hardly disgusting at all. At worst tolerable at best yummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But once it was SO HOT it really was horrible. I don't know why...???
    He ate chilli? Spicy chicken?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.