Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have heard that it only gets taste on contact with air. I've no idea if this is true or not though.

(Original post by ssorrenidrag)
    when he does go deep, it will miss the sensative tastebuds at the front and go down ur theought, u will barely tase it and u will get the feeling (that most girls seem to like) of it going down ur throught.
    what? why would some girls like that in particular?

(Original post by ssorrenidrag)
    i have heard of one person who would have it on their toast for breakfast as to them it tastes good but mainly because it is very very healthy and full of vitamins, protien etc
    er, how did that work? **** off your boyfriend onto your toast in the morning? weird.

My boyfriend's is yummy!

At first I didn't mind it, but over time I came to really dread it. So much so that I began to evade giving him head.

It's really not pleasant. Like someone said, think of it as gooey medicine... it's okay to take it for once or twice, but certainly not every other day

I'm going to refuse to swallow in the future. Eurgh.

I dont see why girls complain its not that bad, i mean you get the taste for about a second all at once. But when guys return the favour they get the taste pretty much all the time...(im a girl btw)

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with the above poster. People need to stop whining about semen. It's really not that bad. Suck it up... literally.

ReputationRep:
    as far as taste goes, going down on a woman is 100x preferable to going down on a bloke.
    I'm allergic to jizz so i'm not supposed to get the stuff in my mouth anyway in case it causes me to suffocate but i really don't see the big deal. It hardly makes much difference to the bloke if the girl swallows or not so it really bugs me if they do kick up a fuss. that said, if it wasn't more dangerous for me to swallow then i'd rather do that as the taste goes away quicker.

edit; i kind of missed the point of the thread there. it tastes bad and the texture makes it pretty gross. not something I think you can learn to like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    as far as taste goes, going down on a woman is 100x preferable to going down on a bloke.
    I'm allergic to jizz so i'm not supposed to get the stuff in my mouth anyway in case it causes me to suffocate but i really don't see the big deal. It hardly makes much difference to the bloke if the girl swallows or not so it really bugs me if they do kick up a fuss. that said, if it wasn't more dangerous for me to swallow then i'd rather do that as the taste goes away quicker.

edit; i kind of missed the point of the thread there. it tastes bad and the texture makes it pretty gross. not something I think you can learn to like.
    How did you get that confirmed? Did you just pop on down to the GP and he whacked one out for you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    To be honest, unless you've tasted the whole load in the back of your throat at once, you can't really judge.
    HAH!!
    Still, I have never not swallowed. I kinda.. ehrm.. like it.. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undulipodium)
    How did you get that confirmed? Did you just pop on down to the GP and he whacked one out for you? :p:
    had a skin test with a fresh sample :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    had a skin test with a fresh sample :p:
    The semen scratch test. Unusual :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    This thread make me absolutely crack up.

Yeah my ex didn't really like it at all and we'd generally have a recepticle handy if you see what I mean...

ReputationRep:
    I think it tastes absolutely horrible, and I'm not planning on getting used to it to the extent that I'll be able to swallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    er, how did that work? **** off your boyfriend onto your toast in the morning? weird.
    I dunno it wasn't me that done it lol i'd assume it was in a tub or summin kinda gross no matter where it was kept

ReputationRep:
    Semen depends on each man. Girls saying they hate it - ot depends on the person. Smokers and protein loving fellas generally don't have the best taste!

i think its gross, bitter, salty, texture of mucas.
    whenever i swallow my stomach churns for hours after, i love pleasuring my boyfriend in such a way but hardly let him finish in my mouth... we finish in other ways!

ReputationRep:
    The taste is fine, it's just the mucus-y texture... which can be hard to swallow properly, so if there's a drink nearby I'll wash it down with that lol. But if not, I don't go to the kitchen for some Ribena just after he's finished.

ReputationRep:
    My ex must have swallowed gallons worth of my *** and doesnt mind it at all.
    Some other bird gave me head and gagged and spat half of it on my jeans. That was a shock to me having been used to the girl swallowing

ReputationRep:
    its fine most of the time, its not the taste that bothers me its the texture. Its like that horrible phlem you get when your ill. Its okay after a while, but you cant train yourself into liking the taste.

Just swallow and drink some water.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.