Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

SUNDAYS : Boring? or opportunity for a good lazy day? watch

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I'm bored - Can you tell

ReputationRep:
    Since every other day has turned into a lazy day it's probably more boring than anything.

Opportunity to catch-up on Hollyoaks :yep:

ReputationRep:
    b-b-b-b-boring

ReputationRep:
    It depends, the 4 hours of F1 coverage dosnt bore me, and top gear, the rest of the day is a bit meh.

ReputationRep:
    I hate sundays, One because they're amazingly boring unless you have something intersting to do.
    And two it's the day before monday which is the begining of a long week again. =(

ReputationRep:
    F1, Top Gear, Football (though not at the moment), XBox and time to sleep in.

I used to spend Sunday doing all my homework of the past week.

ReputationRep:
    Sunday is my lazy day (though at the mo most days are) and is also when i do a bit of baking! lol, only today i can'tbe arsed

ReputationRep:
    Good opportunity to go to church :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Sundays = lots of sleep = WIN.

ReputationRep:
    Sundays are amazing. Sunday roast, pure relaxation. Then Monday hell kicks in.

ReputationRep:
    Sunday. Ahhhhhhhh. I love Sundays. So pleasant, so indolent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    F1, Top Gear, Football (though not at the moment), XBox and time to sleep in.

I used to spend Sunday doing all my homework of the past week.
    comedian vs ozymandias

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    I hate weekends. I work as a freelancer and I live in a purely residential area of London, don't have a car, so I have to rely on public transport - weekends are awful 'cause I can hardly do any shopping whatsoever, it's so complicated to get to the nearest shopping centre or generally get out of my place because of the nearest Tube station and half of the "local" tube line being shut every single weekend for maintenance works :mad:

Normally it takes me about 15 minutes to get there, on the weekend - over an hour due to the intricate combo of Docklands Light Railway, walking and bus services I got to use :/

Sundays are total crap, so yeah, I generally am not a big fan of weekends atm, really :rolleyes:

/rant

ReputationRep:
    Both, being lazy gets boring.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Every day is LAZY day LOL

ReputationRep:
    Lazy day! No work, just spending time allowing myself to chill ... Have been sleeping in the garden ... Perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Right now they can suck. If you think Sunday opening hours are bad in Britain, just wait til you try and do anything on a Sunday in Europe. EVERYTHING is shut. I can't even do a supermarket shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveo92)
    Both, being lazy gets boring.

LOVE that car! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    OP you are hot! There I let it out of my system!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.