Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a back fetish is anyone else like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    OMFG, no serious
    there are some creapy a$$ people out there, but never thought there where so many on tsr
    i can understand ur point op
    but some comments here are "****** HELL, Whats the world come to"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous,)
    Im female and Ive never heard of anything like this before but Ive always had a thing about backs lol (mainly the mid to upper back). Ive heard of foot, leg fetishes and every other body part but never the back. I don't know but the thought of someone running their fingers down my back, back massages and even watching a flogging scene (sorry:o: ) can turn me on :confused:

I think its something to do with the fact that you can't see your back and like its not v well protected only others can touch it I don't know why im so weird I know I sound like a nutter. I used to think that everyone was like this but it was just never spoken but now I think that its only me. Like I said Ive heard of people with foot fetishes but never back fetishes I just wondered why:o:
    A girl recently admitted to me that she had a thing for backs (admittedly I ripped her for it at the time :p: ) so it would appear you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaCat)
    Ears. Shoulders. Especially shoulderblades. OMFG. And forearms, when sleeves are rolled up to the elbow. I don't know why, but that is so hot :coma:
    haha my girlfriend ******* loves my arms. It's quite funny. I also like running my hand from her lower back to her neck, she reeeally like thats. I love nicely defined backs and they can look sooo sexy when she's wearing nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Ears, tummies and feet :coma:.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a fetish but i love backs. The curve of a woman's lower back is yummy. And tummies of course.

ReputationRep:
    I like men's back, something about seeing the notches of their spine and he curve of it.

Oh yuuum! nail scratch worthy

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!
    I have a fetish for guys backs and shoulder!!
    They're just so sexy...

ReputationRep:
    I have a back fetish

ReputationRep:
    I love backs when you can see a guy's muscles and shoulders blades. It shows off his strength. :coma:

(Original post by Kiwi1995)
    I have a back fetish
    So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:
    Some people just really like backs.

ReputationRep:
    Ejaculating on a girl's back :sogood:

Superman that hoe!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where the foot fetish thing originated, but seriously.... :lolwut:

I totally agree with the muscly forearms, btw.. :sogood: Oh, and maybe a good pair of........

... eyes!

ReputationRep:
    Having your back stroked is just... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my back is my best muscle group. I just need better shoulders to finish off the look. Still going to be another year which is a joke really.

My forearms are naturally crap, but I do train them fairly often, so are better than average now.

ReputationRep:
    I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daddycarl)
    I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.
    Omg I thought I was alone on this one and I knew I wasn't... I definitely have a back fetish like pictures of peoples backs are just more interesting to me then face pictures... It just seems more interesting to idk

ReputationRep:
    Omg I been looking for someone out there that has this.... I knew I wasn't alone
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Name:  skins3.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  47.3 KB

I'm reminded of that hot scene from skins. Backs are quite sexy.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is a fetish? :confused: :grin:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.