Turn on thread page Beta

I have a back fetish is anyone else like this? watch

ReputationRep:
    OMFG, no serious
    there are some creapy a$$ people out there, but never thought there where so many on tsr
    i can understand ur point op
    but some comments here are "****** HELL, Whats the world come to"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous,)
    Im female and Ive never heard of anything like this before but Ive always had a thing about backs lol (mainly the mid to upper back). Ive heard of foot, leg fetishes and every other body part but never the back. I don't know but the thought of someone running their fingers down my back, back massages and even watching a flogging scene (sorry:o: ) can turn me on :confused:

I think its something to do with the fact that you can't see your back and like its not v well protected only others can touch it I don't know why im so weird I know I sound like a nutter. I used to think that everyone was like this but it was just never spoken but now I think that its only me. Like I said Ive heard of people with foot fetishes but never back fetishes I just wondered why:o:
    A girl recently admitted to me that she had a thing for backs (admittedly I ripped her for it at the time :p: ) so it would appear you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaCat)
    Ears. Shoulders. Especially shoulderblades. OMFG. And forearms, when sleeves are rolled up to the elbow. I don't know why, but that is so hot :coma:
    haha my girlfriend ******* loves my arms. It's quite funny. I also like running my hand from her lower back to her neck, she reeeally like thats. I love nicely defined backs and they can look sooo sexy when she's wearing nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Ears, tummies and feet :coma:.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a fetish but i love backs. The curve of a woman's lower back is yummy. And tummies of course.

ReputationRep:
    I like men's back, something about seeing the notches of their spine and he curve of it.

Oh yuuum! nail scratch worthy

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!
    I have a fetish for guys backs and shoulder!!
    They're just so sexy...

ReputationRep:
    I have a back fetish

ReputationRep:
    I love backs when you can see a guy's muscles and shoulders blades. It shows off his strength. :coma:

(Original post by Kiwi1995)
    I have a back fetish
    So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:
    Some people just really like backs.

ReputationRep:
    Ejaculating on a girl's back :sogood:

Superman that hoe!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where the foot fetish thing originated, but seriously.... :lolwut:

I totally agree with the muscly forearms, btw.. :sogood: Oh, and maybe a good pair of........

... eyes!

ReputationRep:
    Having your back stroked is just... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my back is my best muscle group. I just need better shoulders to finish off the look. Still going to be another year which is a joke really.

My forearms are naturally crap, but I do train them fairly often, so are better than average now.

ReputationRep:
    I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daddycarl)
    I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.
    Omg I thought I was alone on this one and I knew I wasn't... I definitely have a back fetish like pictures of peoples backs are just more interesting to me then face pictures... It just seems more interesting to idk

ReputationRep:
    Omg I been looking for someone out there that has this.... I knew I wasn't alone
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Name:  skins3.jpg
Views: 1835
Size:  47.3 KB

I'm reminded of that hot scene from skins. Backs are quite sexy.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is a fetish? :confused: :grin:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2014

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.