The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
OMFG, no serious
there are some creapy a$$ people out there, but never thought there where so many on tsr
i can understand ur point op
but some comments here are "****** HELL, Whats the world come to"
Anonymous,
Im female and Ive never heard of anything like this before but Ive always had a thing about backs lol (mainly the mid to upper back). Ive heard of foot, leg fetishes and every other body part but never the back. I don't know but the thought of someone running their fingers down my back, back massages and even watching a flogging scene (sorry:o: ) can turn me on :confused:

I think its something to do with the fact that you can't see your back and like its not v well protected only others can touch it I don't know why im so weird I know I sound like a nutter. I used to think that everyone was like this but it was just never spoken but now I think that its only me. Like I said Ive heard of people with foot fetishes but never back fetishes I just wondered why:o:

A girl recently admitted to me that she had a thing for backs (admittedly I ripped her for it at the time :p: ) so it would appear you're not alone
Reply 22
VanillaCat
Ears. Shoulders. Especially shoulderblades. OMFG. And forearms, when sleeves are rolled up to the elbow. I don't know why, but that is so hot :coma:

haha my girlfriend ******* loves my arms. It's quite funny. I also like running my hand from her lower back to her neck, she reeeally like thats. I love nicely defined backs and they can look sooo sexy when she's wearing nothing else.
Ears, tummies and feet :coma:.
It's not a fetish but i love backs. The curve of a woman's lower back is yummy. And tummies of course.
I like men's back, something about seeing the notches of their spine and he curve of it.

Oh yuuum! nail scratch worthy :wink:
Reply 26
Yes!!
I have a fetish for guys backs and shoulder!!
They're just so sexy...
Reply 27
I have a back fetish
Reply 28
I love backs when you can see a guy's muscles and shoulders blades. It shows off his strength. :coma:
Original post by Kiwi1995
I have a back fetish

So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Original post by parpirate
So you created an account to bump an ancient thread as your first post :rolleyes:

Some people just really like backs.
Reply 31
Ejaculating on a girl's back :sogood:

Superman that hoe!
I don't know where the foot fetish thing originated, but seriously.... :lolwut:

I totally agree with the muscly forearms, btw.. :sogood: Oh, and maybe a good pair of........

... eyes! :biggrin:
Having your back stroked is just... :mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
I'd say my back is my best muscle group. I just need better shoulders to finish off the look. Still going to be another year which is a joke really.

My forearms are naturally crap, but I do train them fairly often, so are better than average now.
Reply 35
I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.
Reply 36
Original post by daddycarl
I do too Vanilla...Shoulder blades r so hot when they are moved around. Also I think its really hot when a woman arches her back. The spine looks so deep. And the shoulder blades almost touch.

Omg I thought I was alone on this one and I knew I wasn't... I definitely have a back fetish like pictures of peoples backs are just more interesting to me then face pictures... It just seems more interesting to idk
Reply 37
Omg I been looking for someone out there that has this.... I knew I wasn't alone
skins3.jpg

I'm reminded of that hot scene from skins. Backs are quite sexy. :smile:
What the hell is a fetish? :confused: :grin:

Latest