Turn on thread page Beta

would you be annoyed if your bf was like this? watch

(Original post by emmalev)
    Doesnt text you good morning or goodnight- good! he might wake me up!

when hes annoyed at you, he doesnt say, he just wants space- some people are just like that, especially lads. just accept it and leave him alone for five mins!

only has sex about once a week- everyone has different sex drives. if you really liked him why are your bothered?

is out with friends every single night- its good to see hes got his priorities right!

doesnt put kisses in texts- i expect kisses on texts but only because i dont expect texts every day from my bf!

can go a whole day without talking to you- one day is NOTHING. he does has a life outside of you, right?

you definatley expected waaay too much from him, especially if you were only going out for a month! if i got loads of texts everyday and have to go out with my bf everyday without him falling out with me, i would have ran a mile! me and my bf have been together for more than two years and i think we get on so well because neither of us are clingy! even now when both of us have finished college and have nothing to do, we probably only see eachother no more than three or four times a week, (and it would probably be a little less if our friends didnt hang out together!) im not surprised you only lasted one month!!

you dont have to be so rude about it!

maybe i was a bit crazy. But all those things put together made me feel unwanted.

and actually he messed me around in the beginning so i had reasons not to trust him! ive had a boyfriend before that who cheated on me. Some people dont always find it hard to trust people you know when they have had alot of bad experiences eg. cheated on, i wont go through the rest. So its no wonder i get paranoid in relationships now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that would annoy me to be honest. Wouldnt be able to handle the lack of attention, i like to actually have a relationship with communication, my boyfriend is my best friend, he shouldnt be one of those guys i may talk to once in a while and have sex with.

ReputationRep:
    grow a pair and stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I love Cultivated
    Who are you?

OP, I wouldn't be annoyed, the guy I'm seeing is just like that atm. He thinks it's badass, but I know he thinks about me all the time. :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Are you familiar with the list above? Should I be scared? :rofl:
    Are you annoyed with me? Apologies habibti :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    because i wanted things to work out. I really liked him. I was happy with him i was just paranoid he wasnt into me
    Happy AND paranoid? What a contradiction! :o:

OP seems to me that you're rejecting alot of advice that people have offered. If you werent going to listen to our input then why bother posting in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)

OP seems to me that you're rejecting alot of advice that people have offered. If you werent going to listen to our input then why bother posting in the first place?
    Most people seem to be having a go at her rather than offering advice.

(Original post by sophisticated)

advice? the majority of what i got was people basically saying i was paranoid, fair enough. You can be happy with someone but also be paranoid.

i have listened. what advice have i not listened to? People have just told me im paranoid and taken the piss, thats not advice.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Doesnt text you good morning or goodnight
    when hes annoyed at you, he doesnt say, he just wants space
    only has sex about once a week
    is out with friends every single night
    doesnt put kisses in texts
    can go a whole day without talking to you

my ex was like that, and tbh, it made me crazy and i would always end up getting annoyed with him because it didnt seem like he cared about me or liked me much. we spent all saturday together most of the time and saw him for only about 15 mins a day.
    I ended up wanting to question him about how he felt about me. We broke up after a month because he couldnt deal with me being paranaoid and overanalysing things.

I cant tell whether i expected too much from him and was just acting crazy and stupid or whether his actions really did show he didnt like me much.
    My ex-girlfriend was exactly like this, made me feel exactly the same as you, it would irritate me so much I had to end it, because she'd never learn, do you honestly think he'll change and show it more, and to the other posts, it's not all guys, I'm a guy and I wanted all of these more, but my gf never returned the favour.

ReputationRep:
    On the contrary, I'd be annoyed if he was texting me good morning and good night, couldn't handle a day without me and dropped his friends for me. Then again, I'm anti-clingy. If you weren't happy in a relationship like that, perhaps it's better you ended it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.