Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi fff.

Although you may not have the materialistic stuff he has, you know you did the right thing. To me, that means so much more.

Get over those feelings of hurt, find some nice lad, and move on.

ReputationRep:
    i'll be honest, i'm not here to give you advice.

i'm here purely to congratulate you on the use of a quite fantastic word. definitely under used in todays society. Keep up the good work.

you did spell it wrong though i think, need to work on that in future :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    hi do u think ill get to see what goes around comes around with a certain person in my life? I was let down and hurt by a particular male friend basically he was coming on to me - he had a gf but cause i didnt do anything and he didnt fully make a move he moved on to some other bird and is now living with her (sorry i dont cheat) i confronted him and he denied everything

Now hes living wtih this girl after 4 months engaged,gone on 2 holidays living in a posh house and im left feelign hurt and resentful as im left with nothing and hes come out smelling of roses! Why does bad stuff always happen ot good people and vice versa.
    You are worth so much more than this guy, he sounds like a pig to me. You have your morals, he doesnt have any it seems. Dont worry his time will come and he will get his comeuppance believe me.

ReputationRep:
    You did well, you have honour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edenr)
    You did well, you have honour.
    I read that, laughed so hard, i near pissed myself.

So you're saying, because you didn't make a move and he's essentially moved on, you're expecting Karma to do its duty? I don't see the logic. What happens if he wasn't happy in his currently relationship and wanted to be with you? He's probably denying it to save both your backs or just being a tosser, if its the latter, then one day he will get caught.

Personally? I wouldn't lose sleep over it. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    do you think he will get his what goes around coms around as hes basically rubbing it in everyones faces how fab things are at mo and hes getting married next year abroad. I feel like crap at mo as hes on hols with his new floozy and think sometimes taht couldve been me
    I think you need to stop thinking like this and move on. The only person that you're hurting by not letting go is yourself. Clearly this guy isn't bothered by how much he's hurt you. Thats his problem. One day he might get his come uppance, he might not. But while you're sitting around waiting and watching and not moving on you're causing your own unhappiness and wasting time. Do yourself a favour and forget about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey joe joe)
    i'll be honest, i'm not here to give you advice.

i'm here purely to congratulate you on the use of a quite fantastic word. definitely under used in todays society. Keep up the good work.

you did spell it wrong though i think, need to work on that in future :P
    Your sig is outstanding, I would rep you if I had any rep power whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    its easy said than done especially since at moment he has the perfect everything house job hols gf getting married asap
    Hang on, you made another thread about this...is this the guy who you reckon fancies you? When he has a fiance?

Jesus. You sound mental. Just back off and move on. Better all round, especially for you. You really want a reputation for stealing men who are engaged, even if he was previously your ex? You broke up for a reason. Get over it. Harsh, but true I think.

ReputationRep:
    He'll get off his high horse soon enough, if he doesn't then kick him.

Jokes. But like people have said, you did the right moral thing and in the long run that is worth more than his house and jobs and getting married blah de blah. If he was prepared to cheat on his girlfriend with you then what's to say if you'd have gone with him he'd treat you any better than he has done? God boys are evil. Pssh.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you are well rid. If he cheated before he'll probably cheat on his new wife when he gets bored, just think this might have been you so you are definitely well rid. Look for someone who will treat you with respect and feel sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    hi do u think ill get to see what goes around comes around with a certain person in my life? I was let down and hurt by a particular male friend basically he was coming on to me - he had a gf but cause i didnt do anything and he didnt fully make a move he moved on to some other bird and is now living with her (sorry i dont cheat) i confronted him and he denied everything

Now hes living wtih this girl after 4 months engaged,gone on 2 holidays living in a posh house and im left feelign hurt and resentful as im left with nothing and hes come out smelling of roses! Why does bad stuff always happen ot good people and vice versa.
    much better
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    do you think he will get his what goes around coms around as hes basically rubbing it in everyones faces how fab things are at mo and hes getting married next year abroad. I feel like crap at mo as hes on hols with his new floozy and think sometimes taht couldve been me
    Be glad it's not you; you'll find a lovely man in the future who will treat you with respect, and not as some sort of trophy...

ReputationRep:
    Everything happens for a reason.
    The sooner you let go of him completely, the sooner someone better and more deserving of you can take his place...trust me

ReputationRep:
    its easy said than done especially since at moment he has the perfect everything house job hols gf getting married asap
    Easier said than done? Doesn't seem to me like you're trying at all. I just had a look at your previous posts and what I can see ALL you do on here is start threads saying exactly the same thing and asking for advice which you then go on to ignore. I have not once seen you contribute and give advice to others, but thats slightly off-topic.

Back on topic....clearly this situation is not going anywhere for you and you're better off out of it. You need to move on. Now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.